Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

peppe

Superstar
Daps
jaTU7vx.png

welp I think everyone saw this one coming, :francis:

I'm gonna leave this here for everyone giving MOS shyt because that movie was :wow::blessed:

dtTrsqd.png

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Funniest thing ever is people here think criticism of this terrible film means you're a Disney/Marvel Stan. Talk about deflecting.

How about all by its own self it was terrible and it was a massive disappointment? No excuse this movie wasn't a classic or near classic. That fact that there are excuses for a movie with these iconic characters should tell you enough.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
BvS has bad casting and characterization and a few poorly written scenes but the scenes have enough weight to make it better than This, despite the brightening of the pallette
Both man of steel and bvs ,especially the uc are way better films than this.

This film basically spat in the face of fans of those 2 films to chase a different audience and accomplished nothing.

Dudes asking why Snyder hasn't spoke up like it ain't obvious this film wasn't his anymore and might as well have said directed by Alan smithee :francis:

Zack Snyder seems like too nice of a guy to a fault. For a guy who has a unique style and voice amid a sea of directors who have none, he lets wb meddle too much. It's consistent throughout his career now having director cuts that are seen as better films than theatre versions. He should have fought to have his name removed from this film but he's too professional for that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Funniest thing ever is people here think criticism of this terrible film means you're a Disney/Marvel Stan. Talk about deflecting.

How about all by its own self it was terrible and it was a massive disappointment? No excuse this movie wasn't a classic or near classic. That fact that there are excuses for a movie with these iconic characters should tell you enough.

Exactly.

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

No, funniest thing ever is seeing Disney Stans that have shyt like #marvelgang and #thorset plastered over the sigs and avatars dapping this post :mjlol:

Like they ain't huge Disney shills:mjlol:

Like they don't enter every single dc related thread for the sole purpose of trolling and shyt posting :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Both man of steel and bvs ,especially the uc are way better films than this.

This film basically spat in the face of fans of those 2 films to chase a different audience and accomplished nothing.

Dudes asking why Snyder hasn't spoke up like it ain't obvious this film wasn't his anymore and might as well have said directed by Alan smithee :francis:

Zack Snyder seems like too nice of a guy to a fault. For a guy who has a unique style and voice amid a sea of directors who have none, he lets wb meddle too much. It's consistent throughout his career now having director cuts that are seen as better films than theatre versions. He should have fought to have his name removed from this film but he's too professional for that.
Now Snyder is a super nice guy and the ultimate professional. :mjlol: Goodness gracious, next thing he's going to get complimented on his good looks and dyck size.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No, funniest thing ever is seeing Disney Stans that have shyt like #marvelgang and #thorset plastered over the sigs and avatars dapping this post :mjlol:

Like they ain't huge Disney shills:mjlol:

Like they don't enter every single dc related thread for the sole purpose of trolling and shyt posting :mjlol:

WHAT DOES MARVEL HAVE TO DO WITH THIS MOVIE BEING TRASH?

Because an avatar or sig means you inherently hate DC. Every single person in this forum in the film section is likely between the ages of 21-45, which means Batman/Superman etc is engrained in their childhood. I have no goddamn bone to pick or side to take on fictitious made up comics and simply want a good movie.

Instead of letting people be critical and hope this response and backslash leads
WB to make better films, you pull out your prick card and namecall and insist, along with your cronies who dap you that there is a secret agenda against this universe.

You are the worst kind of fan. You support trash and justify shyt just because it came from your favorite works. You are the reason shyt like Suicide Squad, BVS and JL get made. You settle for a fukkin Happy Meal when nikkas want Thanksgiving dinner. You're the type who settles for bad service cause it came from your favorite service provider cause they "gave you something" rather than nothing. Excuse the fukk outta us for having reasonable expectations of this film.

Instead of discussing the very VALID FLAWS of this universe you pull out your a$$hole card in hopes of being the voice of opposition for the sake of it. And since you have no other defense you fall back on that same tired " team Marvel" steez.

Wack special effects, terrible dialouge, a stale plot, piss poor character development and poor writing and a shytty movie somehow means you love IM3 or AOU.

Neg me IDGAF.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Because an avatar or sig means you inherently hate DC. Every single person in this forum in the film section is likely between the ages of 21-45, which means Batman/Superman etc is engrained in their childhood. I have no goddamn bone to pick or side to take on fictitious made up comics and simply want a good movie.

Instead of letting people be critical and hope this response and backslash leads them have WB to make better films, you pull out your prick card and namecall and insist, along with your cronies
:mjlol:
You type stupid shyt and then get called out on it. Don't get mad when people call a spade a spade.

You are the worst kind of fan. You're close minded to your tiny narrow view of how things should be and if it isn't like that it's garbage. You whine incessantly over and over say the same dumb shyt then get mad about getting called out in it. You are free to type whatever you want. And I'm free to call out all the outright garbage you post.

You want to side behind other garbage tier posters who are only in these threads to troll that shows exactly what your real priorities are.I

Good job. You whined for the millionth time about this film.

Good job. People like you whined enough about superman and man of steel and bvs that they did pretty much everything you guys whined about. They made superman the corny boy scout, they added more color, they added jokes. And y'all still ain't happy :mjlol:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funniest thing ever is people here think criticism of this terrible film means you're a Disney/Marvel Stan. Talk about defelcting.

No standards it seems. You won't find me in a Marvel/Disney thread I don't have the same level of interest for them as I do for the DC brand but after watching the infinity wars trailer I went and watched their movies, a lot of it was background noise but they did justice to their characters.

In which alternative universe was BVS a good movie, Suicide Squad, Man of Steel (however visually attractive the actions scenes were) it wasn't a good Superman movie.

And it's only because of these trash movies which were negatively received by the general public and critics alike WB interfered with JL and most likely made it into a worse movie than it probably was if that is even possible.

But, but footage of Batman getting raped in a Tibet prison was edited out, wait for the directors cut that scene alone will turn this trash into gold.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Instead of letting people be critical and hope this response and backslash leads
WB to make better films, you pull out your prick card and namecall and insist, along with your cronies who dap you that there is a secret agenda against this universe.

You are the worst kind of fan. You support trash and justify shyt just because it came from your favorite works. You are the reason shyt like Suicide Squad, BVS and JL get made. You settle for a fukkin Happy Meal when nikkas want Thanksgiving dinner. You're the type who settles for bad service cause it came from your favorite service provider cause they "gave you something" rather than nothing. Excuse the fukk outta us for having reasonable expectations of this film.

Instead of discussing the very VALID FLAWS of this universe you pull out your a$$hole card in hopes of being the voice of opposition for the sake of it. And since you have no other defense you fall back on that same tired " team Marvel" steez.

Wack special effects, terrible dialouge, a stale plot, piss poor character development and poor writing and a shytty movie somehow means you love IM3 or AOU.

Neg me IDGAF.
cant see who he shytted on cause i have him on ignore but GOT DAMN :SpideyWow:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No standards it seems. You won't find me in a Marvel/Disney thread I don't have the same level of interest for them as I do for the DC brand but after watching the infinity wars trailer I had to go back and watch their movies, a lot of it was background noise but they did justice to their characters.

In which alternative universe was BVS a good movie, Suicide Squad, Man of Steel (however visually attractive the actions scenes were) it wasn't a good Superman movie.

And it's only because of these trash movies WB put out which were negatively received by the general public and critics alike WB interfered with JL and most likely made it into even worse movie than it was.

But, but footage of Batman getting raped in a Tibet prison was edited out, wait for the directors cut that scene alone will turn this trash into gold.

Nah Breh you're a Marvel stan :francis:

I agree 100%. I really hope WB takes this to heart and resets itself. I hope Aquaman is as good as Wan says it will be. God knows they need the good publicity.