Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it was weird cause i felt like he was narrating the film all while gettin his ass kicked!
:deadmanny:

nothing could stop him from talking!

i enjoyed the movie tho.
some good action.

See I didn’t like the action. Well I did love the amazon section. That shyt was dope. But the rest of the action felt meh and yeah he kept getting his ass handed to him. Batman kept saying they needed Superman but...did they? Homie seemed like he could get taken out by booster gold and alpha flight

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lets say hypothetically they decided to do exactly what they originally intended and jump right into Darkseid with JL2

Who the hell do u throw out there after him?

There need to be some build up towards him

Brainiac or that BraniLex monstrosity

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
See I didn’t like the action. Well I did love the amazon section. That shyt was dope. But the rest of the action felt meh and yeah he kept getting his ass handed to him. Batman kept saying they needed Superman but...did they? Homie seemed like he could get taken out by booster gold and alpha flight
HA!!

i just liked the team aspect of it all.
for me? i think alot of it worked and it was fun.
Aquaman being scooped up by Cyborg and saying "my man!"
it was corny. but it was cool for me at the same time.
and i liked the underwater battle too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
it was weird cause i felt like he was narrating the film all while gettin his ass kicked!
:deadmanny:

nothing could stop him from talking!

i enjoyed the movie tho.
some good action.

Per the Coli the best villains are the ones that can talk and give them 15 minute WWE Raw opening style promos:ohhh:

So I saw nothing wrong:hubie:

Martha

reigun

Superstar
Daps
If there's anything the movie accomplished, it set a good baseline for DC films moving forward. Of everything I've read, the only people who didn't walk away liking at least half the League were people who hated the whole thing.

Future movies will definitely need better marketing than what Justice League had, though. And hopefully smoother productions. I'm curious to see what Aquaman will look like since they should be wrapping up filming soon.

Lets say hypothetically they decided to do exactly what they originally intended and jump right into Darkseid with JL2

Who the hell do u throw out there after him?

There need to be some build up towards him
Neckron and the Black Lanterns
The Anti-Monitor
The Gentry/The Empty Hand
The Crime Syndicate
Brainiac
Mongul and Warworld
Trigon

To name a few. There are more than enough planet/universe/multiverse ending threats in the DCU. Darkseid just happens to be the most well known one.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
HA!!

Yeah the team stuff is what I liked about the flick and that's what saved it for me. The Aquaman stuff worked because Mamoa knows how to sell it and it fits. All the team stuff worked really and that was the most interesting shyt in the movie. More of that in the future

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
If there's anything the movie accomplished, it set a good baseline for DC films moving forward. Of everything I've read, the only people who didn't walk away liking at least half the League were people who hated the whole thing.

Future movies will definitely need better marketing than what Justice League had, though. And hopefully smoother productions. I'm curious to see what Aquaman will look like since they should be wrapping up filming soon.

Neckron and the Black Lanterns
The Anti-Monitor
The Gentry/The Empty Hand
The Crime Syndicate
Brainiac
Mongul and Warworld
Trigon

To name a few. There are more than enough planet/universe/multiverse ending threats in the DCU. Darkseid just happens to be the most well known one.
A lot of these wouldn't fit on the big screen or would need huge build up

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HA!!

Saw the movie twice loved it both times . It felt like a super hero comic book, corny parts and all which fit comics .im extremely disappointed with the press and medias glee in trouble for the DCEU . I get it JL isn't perfect but they seem to hold some kind of grudges

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Just finished it. I actually liked it and it sets up future DC projects.

Some quick takes:

1. They showed how useful and powerful Cyborg can be. I was scared they were gonna go with him being a robot with a gun that could fly.

2. Superman isn't dark anymore. They actually had him being hope personified which is the role I see him in.

3. I want to impregnate Mera.

4. Aquaman could be the unintentional solo movie hit out of all them if WB can get out of their own way. You have Aquamans birth, Atlantis, Black Manta, tons of things you could use for an Aquaman movie.

5. I wouldn't mind having sex with Mera.

6. FLASH RUNS LIKE A STRAIGHT bytch. That's the only thing about Flash that I absolutely hated. The way he runs on the damn tv show looks 100 times better than the movie.

7. It's a shame folks are dragging Affleck as Batman. I think he fits Bruce Wayne/Batman really well.

8. Mention Darkseid, but don't even give a hint of a glance of him. I like that. I hope they make Darkseid the most dangerous bad ass that has ever hit a DC movie screen.

Overall, I had fun....and this movie is clearly setting up for bigger things down the road. I'm all in...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of them could be done in long movies . Except the green lantern stuff to me . The problem D.C. Faces is they can't make ani changes it seems to their properties . Im just glad that the characters were well received . I even feel flashpoint works better with a younger flash than a Barry who knows all the risks of messing with changing the past and a more experienced batman

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dpfmf3iv4ae0nc0x3brk.jpg

:mjlol:
:russ:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, only really the Gentry and The Black Lanterns would need set up outside of the main Justice League series.

With the Anti-Monitor, you really only need to establish the Multiverse. Which, if you do The Crime Syndicate first, is pretty easy. That also makes The Gentry easier to do, but they're pretty high concept, I agree.

Brainiac is easy, especially with his connection to Superman. Mongul is easy. Trigon, at most, requires setting up Raven; which, btw, still doesn't require any separate movies.

The Black Lanterns only really need you to establish the emotional spectrum, which can all be done in the Green Lantern series.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, only really the Gentry and The Black Lanterns would need set up outside of the main Justice League series.

With the Anti-Monitor, you really only need to establish the Multiverse. Which, if you do The Crime Syndicate first, is pretty easy. That also makes The Gentry easier to do, but they're pretty high concept, I agree.

Brainiac is easy, especially with his connection to Superman. Mongul is easy. Trigon, at most, requires setting up Raven; which, btw, still doesn't require any separate movies.

The Black Lanterns only really need you to establish the emotional spectrum, which can all be done in the Green Lantern series.
Setting up Raven alone would be a pretty dull movie. Lanterns you have to establish the corp And the emotional spectrum AND Neckron. Braniac has no connection with superman unless you're talking about the AS version, or Kandor? And the Gentry is Morrison BS like the overmonitor. And if the Anti monitor is in an infinite crisis type movie I have no confidence in WB pulling off a movie like that.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Setting up Raven alone would be a pretty dull movie. Lanterns you have to establish the corp And the emotional spectrum AND Neckron. Braniac has no connection with superman unless you're talking about the AS version, or Kandor? And the Gentry is Morrison BS like the overmonitor. And if the Anti monitor is in an infinite crisis type movie I have no confidence in WB pulling off a movie like that.
Raven doesn't need a whole movie to herself. You have the Justice League find her, train her to be a member of the team or something, shyt happens and she ushers in Trigon's returns, JLA lays the smackdown on Trigon, roll credits. Easy to do 2 hour movie. Bonus if you use this to set up the (Teen) Titans.

Again, all that Lantern stuff can be done in two-three Lantern movies. No need to do any additional setup in other films outside of cameos or references.

With Brainiac, yes I was referring to Kandor. Or you could even go with the "he caused the destruction of Kryton." Either way, Brainiac is a super easy villain to do for a film.

The Anti-Monitor would be a crisis type movie, but obviously, it would be like Infinity War where it's after a bunch of other movies. And really, as much as I love Crisis on Infinite Earths, I'm not about to pretend that it's so high concept that it can't be turned into a competent movie.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Raven doesn't need a whole movie to herself. You have the Justice League find her, train her to be a member of the team or something, shyt happens and she ushers in Trigon's returns, JLA lays the smackdown on Trigon, roll credits. Easy to do 2 hour movie. Bonus if you use this to set up the (Teen) Titans.

Again, all that Lantern stuff can be done in two-three Lantern movies. No need to do any additional setup in other films outside of cameos or references.

With Brainiac, yes I was referring to Kandor. Or you could even go with the "he caused the destruction of Kryton." Either way, Brainiac is a super easy villain to do for a film.

The Anti-Monitor would be a crisis type movie, but obviously, it would be like Infinity War where it's after a bunch of other movies. And really, as much as I love Crisis on Infinite Earths, I'm not about to pretend that it's so high concept that it can't be turned into a competent movie.
See that Raven plot sounds horrible for a team up movie to me. And there ain't no way you're going to introduce the Lantern lore, Nekron, and the black lanterns in 3 movies. And Infinity War is different. The scale can be changed at least a little because it can be similar to Infinity which is an invasion book. And it's not the concept I know DC can't get right it's the magnitude and I'm not going to pretend their track record isn't atrocious.