Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Saw the movie twice loved it both times . It felt like a super hero comic book, corny parts and all which fit comics .im extremely disappointed with the press and medias glee in trouble for the DCEU . I get it JL isn't perfect but they seem to hold some kind of grudges

All they have to say is "Zack Snyder raped my childhood" to make the cypher complete.

Peeps give Batman and Robin a pass, but MOS is somehow worse....SMH.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
0bvi04pde5001.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just got back. Theater was pretty packed. My girl was late so I got some crossed eyed seats in the front - second row. :martin:

I liked MOS the most, BVS was alright if you watch the Ultimate cut and Wonder Woman was ok on the first viewing. JL was in the same vain to WW to me. It had its problems but I still enjoyed it. I already know WB will make an ultimate cut of this movie to make up for the money they lost for the theatrical release. DVD/BR/Direct Downloads are direct profits to the studio, so I know they will do that to come out ahead.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They did not explain Stepp’s motivation at all. Did they even mention Apocalypse?

Whoever mandated the 2 hour length needs to be fired

Whoever writes these scripts needs to be fired.

Gotta wait for the Director's Cut:ehh:

Martha

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They did not explain Stepp’s motivation at all. Did they even mention Apocalypse?

He said he was going to use the Mother Boxes to remake earth like Apocalypse to gain favor from Darkseid so he won't be in exile anymore.

I swear people do not pay attention when watching movies anymore...:mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you watch the movie ?? Really he mentioned all that shyt and they did a flash back sequence . Movie had flaws sure , but pay attention man . Sure you gonna now say movie sucked so I didn't pay attention .
Tell me what exactly was Lokis plot in AVENGERS ? Give earth to the chitauri for thanos ?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did you watch the movie ?? Really he mentioned all that shyt and they did a flash back sequence . Movie had flaws sure , but pay attention man . Sure you gonna now say movie sucked so I didn't pay attention .
Tell me what exactly was Lokis plot in AVENGERS ? Give earth to the chitauri for thanos ?

It was explained in the movie..... :skip:

gotta pay attention:troll:

:salute:

Martha