Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And it's pretty clear wb pretty much did the worst thing they could have now going by general word of mouth and box office.

They tried to appeal to everybody and ended up pleasing nobody.

And like I said before this isn't Zack's film,this isn't joss film, this is wb's film. It's a mismatch of scenes stitched together to form a narrative.

They weren't true to their word of completing Zack's film. Total pr nonsense. You reach so desperately for a bigger audience that you forget about the fans you already have and you end with possibly the lowest box office of your universe on what should be your highest.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So now that supermans back what does that mean for clark kent?

Exact conversation my boy and I had when the credits rolled:russ: We both asked "how the hell does this man make money now?" Because he cant just walk back into he Bugle and get his job again can he? Not after they wrote his obituary and shyt. That's something simple but really should've been addressed in the movie cause his death as Clark was kind of a big deal in the last movie

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Lets say hypothetically they decided to do exactly what they originally intended and jump right into Darkseid with JL2

Who the hell do u throw out there after him?

There need to be some build up towards him

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lets say hypothetically they decided to do exactly what they originally intended and jump right into Darkseid with JL2

Who the hell do u throw out there after him?

There need to be some build up towards him

shyt that’s assuming there’s a justice league 2 any time soon. Who knows man. They’ve got decisions to make. Right now the brand is tarnished so before they even think about that or before I could even think about that, s lot of shyt needs to be sorted out.

I said this in the other thread but they need to figure out what their vision is and if it’s more Wonder Woman and patty jenkins then that’s the vision.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think I might hold off for the blu ray. They'll probably release another director's cut. :pachaha:

After these mixed reviews, I don't think I wanna double dip. :ld:

I'm barely watching WW.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Random thought but Steppenwolf is such an ass cheeks villain and meh. Which is sympathetic of the flick overall as its neither fish nor fowl, but damn Steppenwolf:francis:
it was weird cause i felt like he was narrating the film all while gettin his ass kicked!
:deadmanny:

nothing could stop him from talking!

i enjoyed the movie tho.
some good action.