Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Saw this yesterday with my wife.

First scene, we both looked at each other and were like what the fukk is wrong with Superman's mouth?? :mjlol:
Then looked it up after and the whole Mission Impossible thing, lmao

Anyway, it was ok. Like a 7. Was kind of underwhelmed by the final fight scene. And it went by fast, movie was under 2 hours, I think it should've been longer like others said.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
DPdFPO6UQAAY_SC.jpg

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The whole daily planet was at clarks funeral, and whats with the floating dirt on clarks casket
CHANGED: Superman's resurrection was ONLY possible because Cyborg detects foreign genetic material in his DNA a.k.a the Codex. This is the final confirmation needed that Superman can be brought back to life after all. Then, the revival happens pretty much the same.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Joss Whedon's Opening Scene Is Comedic and that's Why It's Edited

Justice League‘s opening Batman sequence was originally supposed to be a comedic scene.

As Warner Bros.' Justice League enters its second week in theaters, new details have surfaced about the opening scene. **** McCallany, who played the thug that Batman took out in that scene, revealed to Men’s Fitness that the scene was written and directed by Joss Whedon, and was intended to be much more comedic.

“I love Joss Whedon. My scene with Batman was originally conceived as a comedic scene,” McCallany said.That’s how Joss wrote it, and that’s how we shot it. I thought it came out great, but the studio felt it would be a mistake to open the film with a completely comedic scene, so it was re-edited a little bit. I was disappointed, but when I got home to New York I found a bottle of my favorite Champagne and a note from Joss that said ‘To Battles Lost. Gratefully, Joss.’ I can’t tell you how much it meant to me that he took the time to write to me. Joss Whedon is a class act. I had the letter framed.”

anh2.jpg

Director Zack Snyder has built a reputation for creating dark and moody films, so when he departed Justice League due to a family tragedy and Joss Whedon stepped in, fans were curious about how Whedon's well-known comedic tone would mesh with Snyder's scenes. As evidenced by McCallany's comments, it became quite a balancing act between tones.

anh4.jpg

A number of scenes were either altered, trimmed, or cut during post-production, evident by the handful of Justice League‘s scenes that leaked online this past weekend. Among the various gripes people have with Justice League, one of the main issues is that the film feels like a product of two directors, not one vision. Some people blame Whedon for that particular issue as well as the poor CGI in some scenes, while others blame Warner Bros.’ interference.

Producer Charles Roven appears to have settled this debate once and for all. In a new piece from The Washington Times, Roven, a longtime DC producer with Warner Bros., discussed the unusual circumstance they were in to make Justice League feel like the product of one director. Based on what Roven says, this is still very much Snyder’s movie.

The goal is to make sure when you’re watching the movie, it all feels cohesive. That imprint that Joss had, some aspect of it is going to come out in the direction, but the actors are already pretty much down the road on their arcs. Let’s just say 80, 85 percent of the movie is what was originally shot. There’s only so much you can do with other 15, 20 percent of the movie.

Joss is such a class act:banderas:

To a battle lost gratefully..... He tried:wow:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Checking this out @415 today. Hope it's good.

Depends on where you stand with the DC movies;

If you're an overzealous DC Stan, you're probably gonna say and this this is the greatest movie of all time and possibly best movie of the year

If you're a casual DC stan (or Clark Kent) you'll think its good, has its ebbs and flows but overall enjoy it but wont have it too high

If you're a Marvel stan, you'll probably see a lot of hypocrisy and just laugh to yourself taking mental notes but at worse think its decent

If you're a true casual stan, you will think its decent but may see some things that are nitpicked in other NON DC franchises and your opinion may raise or lower based on how you feel about the shyt called out in other franchises.

I dont believe no one will really hate this movie, but most would agree its not in the top 3 spot to get a gold, silver, or bronze.

So what say you?:jbhmm:

Martha