Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
reading who did what clearly shows Snyder's movie would have been far superior. FAR superior. the only good Whedon parts were basically the Aquaman lasso part, "save one person," and Diana and Bruce talking/fixing the arm. the rest was pure corn.

i'm assuming all the humor was so bad b/c of time constrants, not bc they were trying to shoehorn them in. all that shyt needed a re-write

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So like.....

Not trynna pile on and take another shot at DC or this movie.

But I dont get why their marketing is being idiotic right now.

Like the movie has been out for a few days now, its already struggling to make sales..... WHY ARENT THEY SHOWING SUPERMAN in the TRAILERS OR SIGNAGE NOW??

Like the cat should be out the bag.

The moment CW dropped, they started showing Spiderman in later marketing when prior to release he wasnt in any shot or photoshopped out of key group shots.

And this isnt just a MARVEL thing that DC should be so ANTI Mavel about...... a few other movies have done the same thing after the release. Its time to open up and come clean. As long as they dont give too much of the ending away its not really spoiling nothing.

I would show a shot of that battle with Superman vs JL just so peeps that havent seen it be like "OH shyt!!!! I NEED TO SEE THAT TODAY":gladbron:

Martha

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:jbhmm: Will the titans still be involved if were?

Prolly not:yeshrug:but I’m still present for the other projects.

the only involvement Cyborg currently has with the titans is the cartoon.. and even then he be wishing to join the league.. he even joined the league in one episode... ever since JLU ended and they stopped using John Stewart .. Cyborg's been the token black in the League.. he been main even status for awhile now

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
So like.....

Not trynna pile on and take another shot at DC or this movie.

But I dont get why their marketing is being idiotic right now.

Like the movie has been out for a few days now, its already struggling to make sales..... WHY ARENT THEY SHOWING SUPERMAN in the TRAILERS OR SIGNAGE NOW??

Like the cat should be out the bag.

The moment CW dropped, they started showing Spiderman in later marketing when prior to release he wasnt in any shot or photoshopped out of key group shots.

And this isnt just a MARVEL thing that DC should be so ANTI Mavel about...... a few other movies have done the same thing after the release. Its time to open up and come clean. As long as they dont give too much of the ending away its not really spoiling nothing.

I would show a shot of that battle with Superman vs JL just so peeps that havent seen it be like "OH shyt!!!! I NEED TO SEE THAT TODAY":gladbron:

Martha
Seems like they not worried about shyt... Truthfully tho, the movie dropped same month as Thor and around the holidays. It was always gonna underperform.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
saw it,liked it more than Homecoming,about even with Thor. Flash would have been the favorite if they fixed his running:dahell:
Wonder Woman and him still got next as far as characters I want to see more of.
I'm surprised Bats had almost the least swag here:flabbynsick: Even:cape: done came up:leon:
Glad they kept the team small too, I don't know how an expanded roster will effect their chemistry and balance going forward
Yeah I watched it again yesterday with my nephew

Dudes running was fukking goofy as fukk... It's like, these dudes always got to do ONE thing that just has you looking like:gucci:. You know they saw that shyt in edits and they had to be sitting there looking like "You know what, he runs like a homosexual figure skater... That will work.":mindblown:

Movie would've been better if they had fixed the goofy shyt but i guess they had to make it appeal to goofy nikkas

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I watched a cam quality rip of this today, I didn’t really have any strong feelings one way or another towards this. I think the team had a good chemistry, the pacing wasn’t bad. I didn’t like that Batman was cracking one liners, seemed out of place. I liked the Flash, I thought he was one of the best parts of the movie. I think the movie overall picked up once Superman came back, but then that was 3/4 of the way through. The score felt really weak compared to DC’s other offerings, which makes sense now that I know Hans Zimmer had a reduced role here.
This kinda suffered from the same thing I think most of these movies have so far, in that they wanted to stuff too much into one movie. I’ll check this out either in theatres or once it hits home video, but overall this was an average movie. Liked it less than MOS & the extended cut of BVS, but more than Suicide Squad.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Yeah I watched it again yesterday with my nephew

Dudes running was fukking goofy as fukk... It's like, these dudes always got to do ONE thing that just has you looking like:gucci:. You know they saw that shyt in edits and they had to be sitting there looking like "You know what, he runs like a homosexual figure skater... That will work.":mindblown:

Movie would've been better if they had fixed the goofy shyt but i guess they had to make it appeal to goofy nikkas

I don't get why nikkas would hire a non-athletic nikka to play a dude whose fukkin superpower is RUNNING

I don't even think snyder picked dude despite public claims. I think WB had a list of actors and told Snyder to make it work

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't get why nikkas would hire a non-athletic nikka to play a dude whose fukkin superpower is RUNNING

I don't even think snyder picked dude despite public claims. I think WB had a list of actors and told Snyder to make it work
Honestly he doesn't need to be crazy athletic

His power is running but it's extremely exaggerated and computerized

I actually liked the lightning effects but when they actually show him running (or his poses) it just look WEIRD as fukk

Grant is not overly athletic or anything but the CW show does it just fine

And I agree, I don't think he was the BEST choice they could've picked. He was ok but he just SCREAMED homosexual to me. Dude looked like he was Thot Walking just in super speed

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
And I agree, I don't think he was the BEST choice they could've picked. He was ok but he just SCREAMED homosexual to me. Dude looked like he was Thot Walking just in super speed
yup.
@ the bolded: he is in real life :pachaha: (not sure if you knew)

maybe hes just a bad actor, or casting wanted someone to rep that segment of society/ fill that quota

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yup.
@ the bolded: he is in real life :pachaha: (not sure if you knew)

maybe hes just a bad actor, or casting wanted someone to rep that segment of society/ fill that quota
Oh so he gay IRL???

Then why cast him in a role where dude is straight? The actor just screams "Take it in the ass".

fukk casting then, because Barry supposed to be straight as an arrow. The nikka even gets married

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Oh so he gay IRL???

Then why cast him in a role where dude is straight? The actor just screams "Take it in the ass".

fukk casting then, because Barry supposed to be straight as an arrow. The nikka even gets married
yup. Rewatch his Justice League interviews now shyt's gonna click:mjlol: