Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I just hope WB sell the DC license to a studio who is willing to release more than one movie every 2/3 years. At this rate we won't even see a new Batman solo until...

So many dope characters Blue Beatle, Booster Gold, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern so many stories can be told I would love to see a young justice movie with an older Justice League.

But we get Aqua bro...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Make money.... lose money..... while all of us just fans outside the industry...

Heres what the experts are saying

Justice League Losses Could Be Up to $50-100 Million

But no troll:hubie:

Full support

If we all go see this movie 5 more times for each character we can save this film from that loss

COME TOGETHER!!!

Martha
source.gif

I really enjoyed the movie but sheesh!!

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Finally saw it...was on par with the first Avengers movie....grew up a DC fan, but I do love Spiderman and X-Men.:hubie:

The Superman CGI lips was obvious. The cuts and weird pace was a bit distracting as well. Still can't stand that jew bytch as WW.

Larry Holmes Batman was :mjlol:

7/10 and I though BvS and SS was trash...:ehh:

Could someone fill me in on what happened prior to Batman fighting the parademon...I came in late a bit to the theater?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I thought this Batman killed, why didn't he just chuck the burglar off the roof or go all rambo on the parademons?

Anyone know what scenes were cut btw? Is there like a list like what suicide squad had? (Which Wb might get some of it's money back if they just released the real extended cut of)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My only gripe is that with the last three of dc movies, their villians are mirroring marvel status that i hate. One note, cg heavy monsters who seem oddly inconsequential. The batman movies had the opposite, very tangible villians that you wanted to see lose, that were tight to their comic roots.

Steppenwolf was dumb...
Magical girl from suicide squad was dumb...
Doomsday was dumb...
Luthor is still salvagable
Joker leto needs more screen time, could be classic
Zod was outstanding
All of the batman trilogy foes were major

But its not trending well in terms of antagonists.

I've hated pretty much every marvel villian ever, other than vulture and i guess winter soldier who barely counts. I dont want this to continue in dc films.

Other than that, i give the movie a B.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My only gripe is that with the last three of dc movies, their villians are mirroring marvel status that i hate. One note, cg heavy monsters who seem oddly inconsequential. The batman movies had the opposite, very tangible villians that you wanted to see lose, that were tight to their comic roots.

Steppenwolf was dumb...
Doomsday was dumb...
Zod was outstanding

I've hated pretty much every marvel villian ever, other than vulture and i guess winter soldier who barely counts. I dont want this to continue in dc films.

Thanos and the black order will soon change your mind about Marvel villains breh..... As well as the Skrulls.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

Steppenwolf was dumb...
Doomsday was dumb...
Zod was outstanding

Luthor wasnt one note at all. I just didnt like his performance.
I thought this Batman killed, why didn't he just chuck the burglar off the roof or go all rambo on the parademons?

Anyone know what scenes were cut btw? Is there like a list like what suicide squad had? (Which Wb might get some of it's money back if they just released the real extended cut of)
Heres a list of some differences. I cant fiind the list of scenes that were in promos that didnt make it, but it was a lot.

deleted scene - Cyborg having a premonition during his countdown. During the count of 'one' he starts to see things of possibly future events such as the end of the League, knightmare world and more importantly Darkseid.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
oh hell nah:mjlol:

SPOILERS: Did Joss Whedon Take A Swipe At JUSTICE LEAGUE In The Movie's Opening Credits?
SPOILERS: Did Joss Whedon Take A Swipe At JUSTICE LEAGUE In The Movie's Opening Credits?
155707.jpg
Justice League is now playing in theaters and feels more like a Joss Whedon movie than a Zack Snyder one. However, the filmmaker has said very little about his work on the movie and we may now know why...
Josh Wilding | 11/24/2017
Filed Under: "Justice League"

Batman_Jump.jpg

Joss Whedon didn't get a credit as co-director on Justice League but he was named as a writer alongside Chris Terrio. That's because the filmmaker obviously penned those reshoots (as well as directing them) and as we've established, he added a lot to the movie and changed it in a big way.

Despite being involved in such a key way, Whedon hasn't shared so much as a Tweet in support of the movie or offered a single interview about his role in proceedings (that latter point isn't particularly surprising). Whedon did, however, favourite a series of Tweets criticising the movie - specifically Steppenwolf - something which upset a lot of fans and generated a fair bit of negative press.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: An In-Depth Look At Whether Joss Whedon Rescued Or Ruined The Movie

Well, now another theory is doing the rounds. During Justice League's opening credits, Terrio and Whedon's names come up when we see a despondent homeless man on the street and the scene immediately after that features a placard he's holding which reads, "I tried." As you can imagine, many believe this was a message of sorts from Whedon suggesting he tried (and failed) to save the movie.

It's also possible this was a coincidence but you can't blame people for assuming this is the case! What do you guys think? Is this a not so subtle dig at Justice League or are people jumping to conclusions?