Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
until wb makes a dc studios and stays away fro meddling while also hiring competent directors who are allowed creative freedom which falls into the larger scheme of an actual universe plan and layout, the dceu will have a harder time progressing smoothly. ww2, shazam, aquaman and the new bat movie won't be bad i can see that, it wld be incredibly surprising if otherwise.

-sidenote: how does shazams powers work if the olypic gods are dead i just thot about that cuz shazam transfers it from them to billy with magic sooo...

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I had really low expectations, but when it was all over...I was

giphy.gif

I have 0 interest in the rest of these movies.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
until wb makes a dc studios and stays away fro meddling while also hiring competent directors who are allowed creative freedom which falls into the larger scheme of an actual universe plan and layout, the dceu will have a harder time progressing smoothly. ww2, shazam, aquaman and the new bat movie won't be bad i can see that, it wld be incredibly surprising if otherwise.

-sidenote: how does shazams powers work if the olypic gods are dead i just thot about that cuz shazam transfers it from them to billy with magic sooo...
Shazam is based off New 52 he isn't really related to Zeus and the Pantheon like that. The Wizard Shazam is a whole nother entity.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Nikka that was the bauciest superman moment ever cause at first u dont notice its just his peripheral vision then he looks to his right like "nikka i see u"

Flash like whoa

:ohhh:
That part had the whole theater dying. Even with the crappy cgi for Cavill's lip, superman's resurrection was cool. A injustice like superman is the definition of :whoa: