Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snyder hasn't watched the final cut... I understood him taking a break was code for getting fired.

And apparently the final boss was Superman and not Steppenwolf in the original cut.

Once Zack got let go they hired Whedon and they brought Cavill back and redid all his scenes.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
i thought it was good and im a tried n true marvel stan. the fights were dope especially the end one versus say avengers 2's end. they really go a long way showing how powerful these guys are versus in marvel. steppenwolf was cool, idk why people are calling him wack. i enjoyed more than bats vs supes. flash scene versus you know who was funny as fukk

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
i mean, by touch of life, do you mean random out of character jokes? close to an hour of this film was removed, thats the real travesty.

:comeon:Whedon didn’t set the 2hr mandate WB did and you can thank your boy Snyder for that as well as for the injection of humour. If his pretentious ass got things right the first time WB wouldn’t have wanted or need to adapt to the competitions style of film making. He kept fukking up over and over, he’ll they probably had to throw a bag of money at Whedon to touch this mess. He probably initially hit them with a :hubie:when they first begged him to save what little of this film he could and even offered him a stimulus package of a DC title (Batgirl).

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I really can't stand movie critics. Their sole purpose is to knit pick movies to death rather than actually enjoy them. The movie was perfect to me. Gonna go see it again.

Like what more did ppl want??? I really don't understand what they got wrong. Then again I'm one of those people who actually enjoyed Batman vs Superman and didn't think it was as terrible as people made it out to be
That's why I :camby: people that come in these threads posting their review numbers and earnings like they can't make a decision for themselves without some abstract number to solidify them.

I enjoyed the movie and felt it did everything it needed to do as a JUSTICE LEAGUE movie. It felt like u was watching one of the recent animated movies come to life.

For the after credits:
This kid yelled out "ITS DEADPOOL" really loud. Bless his heart. :mjlol:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I personally feel Eisenberg really reigned his Lex portrayal in and was much more true to form in his short scene. I think some people just won't ever warm up to him.

No one wants their Lex looking and sounding like a bytch ass fukk boi. No matter how intimidating Eisenberg tries to be it just doesn’t carry over. Lord knows what Snyder saw in this guy, Snyder probably thought it was edgy casting someone so far out from the character.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
No one wants their Lex looking and sounding like a bytch ass fukk boi. No matter how intimidating Eisenberg tries to be it just doesn’t carry over. Lord knows what Snyder saw in this guy, Snyder probably thought it was edgy casting someone so far out from the character.
Snyder probably wanted to suck off Eisenberg or vice versa

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zack singlehandedly bodied an entire universe. Good stuff.

The most interesting aspect to this is it didn't take WB to realize they made a mistake after Man of Steel, not even after BVS they only fired him after handing in his cut of Justice League.

You want to correct course when the script has been penned, film has been shot.
:wow:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Snyder hasn't watched the final cut... I understood him taking a break was code for getting fired.

And apparently the final boss was Superman and not Steppenwolf in the original cut.

Once Zack got let go they hired Whedon and they brought Cavill back and redid all his scenes.
:mjlol:This dude really trying to make superman the super villain of the DCEU. Tf wrong with Zack

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this felt like I was watching a remixed version of Justice League War... The movie made Batman seem kinda useless, he needs something like a enchanted belt or suit or something. All in all this gets a 5/10

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this felt like I was watching a remixed version of Justice League War... The movie made Batman seem kinda useless, he needs something like a enchanted belt or suit or something. All in all this gets a 5/10

I've always wondered why they didn't give Batman a suit like Bat Wing for Justice league

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

:dead:

Batman is a limited crime fighter who can only fight a limited supply of villains outside of the comics.