Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes exactly... and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. But people demonized that for so many years and now we kind on some "reap what you sow" shyt because that type of nose is thumb at as opposed to villains that just "talk and have cool lines"

To me.... someone more about that action beats someone thats articulate and does WWE promos anyday

More Brock Lesner and less Paul Heyman if you ask me.

Sidenote though... if they wouldve trusted the process.... RR Green Lantern couldve easily been in this movie and been the 2nd or 3rd best star.

I can see it being a shock to people that I saw this.... but I dont know why. Its not like I hate DC movies and want them to fail.... unlike some of my antagonist that are more align with you on the scale of franchises they pulling for.

Plus I love to have these discussions like anyone else and one really cant discuss shyt or have solid points and facts if they dont actually see the product.... which is what so many do on both sides

Martha

i agree about what people want out of villains...it's not a coincidence that the villains people love (joker in tdk, and loki) do a lot of talking, while the ones that dont get shytted on....that's another thing that i credit to nolan's tdk, and people always wanting to compare villains to his joker....and that's bullshyt....

lol you and that gl movie....you know what though: you right, he wouldve fit into this movie.... dont think you can start the dcu off with him/that movie though, that's what got him cut....

you seeing it isnt a shock, just didnt think you was gonna see it tonight.....

i'm right there with you, i enjoy the discussions when they actual convos...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thought the movie was damn good.....supe's resurrection scene is worth the tix alone....that scene had the whole theater on the edge of their seats and saying 'oh shyt' as it played out.....while the movie not perfect, it's a lot better than the critics are saying....seriously, the shyt i dont understand is people will name more pros than cons, but when they 'score' it they go with some 'it's ahhh, ok, i guess' and/or they harp on all the cons and ignore the pros, which it seems a lot of critics did....hell, i see that shyt with reg people too....they will tell you how much they enjoyed something, but then end it with 'it was just aight' lol.....

anyway, yea, thought the movie was good as hell....like others have said, it felt like a jlu episode, which is a good thing......they let each character have their moment to shine; steppenwolf did his job as a villain; and the movie dropped easter eggs of other shyt that can possibly come....will see it again, but i hope they have a director's cut when it drops on blu ray cause you could tell they cut some some shyt to make that 2 hour time.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh yea, trailers i got:

- maze runner: didnt do anything for me cause i havent seen the 2nd one yet..
- the new mutants: has my attention cause i like the direction it seems they going with that movie....
- black panther: yall already know, day 1...
- pacific rim 2: looks interesting cause it seems like a 3 way match between humans A, humans B, and the creatures....would be interesting if they found a way to sneak godzilla in there to help out finn's side...
- forgot the name of it but the movie about the dude and a wolf: looks ok...seems apocalyptic like...
- ready player one: have no idea what it's based on, but it reminds me of avatar (the james cameron movie)...by that i mean it seems like a movie i'd get a nice buzz before seeing, then watch it to go 'ohh, ahhh'....
- star wars: yall already know, day 1....

...think there was a couple more, but those the ones i remember....

edit - remember some others:

- tomb raider: caught my attention...looks like it will be entertaining...
- rampage: shyt looks like a corny, fun movie....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck: shyt was underwelming. only good part was superman reversing batmans “do you bleed” question

i want to see the original version. this was clearly chopped to shyt and reshot for a more campy feel

lol if you say so...like i said: everyone in the theater was on the edge of their seats saying 'oh shyt' during that whole part....especially when

flash started running at him and supe's eyes move the first time tracking him
...theater went crazy on that part....

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I studied journalism. That is how it works :pachaha:

Same thing with Karen in Daredevil too.

She went from supposedly selling p*ssy in Mexico to a writing job with Ben Ulrich's office and no questions asked.:dwillhuh:

There were reporters with tenure and an education over her out there in the bullpen :dahell:
lol you just csn walk in off the street with no schooling and be like bam you a reporter ?? :ohhh: I'm about to do that as a side hustle