Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Great flick.,.. did not drag for a second the whole 2 hours

Ben affleck looked like an 80s wwf wrestler.... bloated belly and all, was he juicing?

Flash was f*cling awesome.. Ezra Miller da gawd :blessed:

F*ck these critics and their mahv-L bias

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
One things these reviews gonna stop doing is making it seem like DC should be like Marvel or that Marvel is flawless

Real talk; Avengers, Winter Solder, Ultron, Civil War are the only Marvel films (DD seasons are dope) that I've owned to watch multiple times

I'd want DC to do their own thing, but, it doesn't seem much goes into the movies

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
One last thing I swear :lolbron:

The music was absolutely forgettable.

It was everything I expected it to be. Just bland as fukk. Not a single memorable piece.

The nostalgia pandering was corny.

Please don't bring back Elfman.
That watered down version of the ww theme was terrible

And I honestly don't even remember hearing the 89 bahmang theme

Straight :scusthov:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One things these reviews gonna stop doing is making it seem like DC should be like Marvel or that Marvel is flawless

Real talk; Avengers, Winter Solder, Ultron, Civil War are the only Marvel films (DD seasons are dope) that I've owned to watch multiple times

I'd want DC to do their own thing, but, it doesn't seem much goes into the movies

Thats fair... to achieve that though... the 1st things that reviewers and DC fans gotta stop doing in acting like Marvel starting the trend or created EVERYTHING.

There was quips and jokes in movies of this style BEFORE Marvel, there was after credit in movies BEFORE Marvel, there was love in movies BEFORE Marvel, and so on and so on.

DC should just be or feel free to do what they do without the pressures of "well we cant do that because Marvel did it" and fans gotta stop being like "Marvel does this and I dont want this in a DC movie"

G Christ man.... DC stans if anything act more like Marvel is the "boogieman"

Just like if Marvel start doing that "slow mo" shyt... it that really copying Snyder? Cuz I couldve sworn I've seen that in "The Matrix":ohhh:

Which was done in 3 movies before Snyder even made his 1st movie:francis:

Niccas need to get over that

Martha

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Thats fair... to achieve that though... the 1st things that reviewers and DC fans gotta stop doing in acting like Marvel starting the trend or created EVERYTHING.

There was quips and jokes in movies of this style BEFORE Marvel, there was after credit in movies BEFORE Marvel, there was love in movies BEFORE Marvel, and so on and so on.

DC should just be or feel free to do what they do without the pressures of "well we cant do that because Marvel did it" and fans gotta stop being like "Marvel does this and I dont want this in a DC movie"

G Christ man.... DC stans if anything act more like Marvel is the "boogieman"

Just like if Marvel start doing that "slow mo" shyt... it that really copying Snyder? Cuz I couldve sworn I've seen that in "The Matrix":ohhh:

Which was done in 3 movies before Snyder even made his 1st movie:francis:

Niccas need to get over that

Martha

DC should've left the Nolan Bat-verse alone and did their own thing.

I like Man of Steel more than Deadpool, TBH.

But, I'm not a Superman fan (I'm a Batstan), but, I understand how real Sup fans hated it.

THAT'S the first mistake they made.

But, Marvel ain't perfect. Ant-Man is cool...it was a damn Disney movie in the core. Liked like something that would come on after a Sister, Sister re-run.

Winter Soldier is prolly the best put together movie and that feels like those new James Bond movies. So, you're right; they aren't innovating much outside of being able to put a bunch of heroes together.

Note: I fear they will go full retard on Infinity War

They need maybe one more Ironman movie to iron out the conclusion to Civil War before going at Thanos.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
DC should've left the Nolan Bat-verse alone and did their own thing.

I like Man of Steel more than Deadpool, TBH.

But, I'm not a Superman fan (I'm a Batstan), but, I understand how real Sup fans hated it.

THAT'S the first mistake they made.

But, Marvel ain't perfect. Ant-Man is cool...it was a damn Disney movie in the core. Liked like something that would come on after a Sister, Sister re-run.

Winter Soldier is prolly the best put together movie and that feels like those new James Bond movies. So, you're right; they aren't innovating much outside of being able to put a bunch of heroes together.

Note: I fear they will go full retard on Infinity War

They need maybe one more Ironman movie to iron out the conclusion to Civil War before going at Thanos.

Yea..... Nolan movies was a gift and later a curse for DC. Cuz as a DC breh earlier today said they kinda got stuck on wanting to make shyt close to that without being that. They got fixated on being "dark" when in reality and from the words of Snyder the Nolan movies NEVER were dark in the first place.

Green Lantern wasnt perfect but that was a great direction to start with after MOS and they shouldve never just "abandoned" that. They shouldve been patient and came back continuing their story and just fixing whatever mistakes from the 1st film and I'm sure it wouldve been received better.... and see Marvel does that as looking at the progressions from their trilogies and again... thats not a "MARVEL" thing.... that a thing that EVERY OTHER COMPANY or FRANCHISE HAS DONE or WILL DO.

Just having faith in your product and patience.

shyt GL IMO was better than the all the F4 movies, a few of the Xmen movies, Spiderman 3 and ASM2, SS, Jonah Hex, and Thor 2 (among a few to name) but people and DC stans treat it like a red headed step child that shouldnt even be mentioned in their precious DCCU

And I agree Marvel aint perfect but I'm trynna make a point without even highlighting them as best as I can, because thats the point, DC and DC stans gotta stop focusing on what Marvel is doing and trynna run from that. Especially if its something commonly done among all movies/franchises and clearly successful.

I will throw Fast series out... those arent meant to be all out comedy movies but they have quips and love and humor and fun and etc and no one compares it to Marvel or bats an eye. They just go out do their thing and keep it moving.

HellBoy did a lot of that too and that isnt a Marvel Formula

This Marvel Formula bullshyt is like you and your peoples or fam been doing some shyt for YEARS.... then maybe I come on the scene years later and do it with my brand, it gets popular and all of a sudden everyone think this style is a signature of mine and soley mine.

So now niccas shook and wanna blatantly go so far against the grain

Man WTF, niccas giving cats too much credit?:mjlol:

Martha

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
One of the blandest comic book films I've ever seen.

All of the others I wanted to at least talk about or read other people talk about it. Even if I thought they were worse movies.

I just....have nothing to say about this other than this post.

Felt more energy in the after credit scenes than the entirety of the film, tbh.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXACTLY!!!

Cuz there are movies where a villain comes to a titled heros kingdom and destroys it, kills his mom and has his dad on some "fall back, we dont want them problems" shyt and doesnt say much but he's weak and forgettable.

There are movies where the villain in first contact with the team of hero's molly whops all of them and damn near killed the strongest team member with ease leaving him for dead and if it wasnt for his team saving him he truly wouldve died and he didnt really say much but he's weak and forgettable

Then there are movies where the villain in statue cant even see the hero toe to toe, when they did meet up he got his ass whooped, the hero was at no point EVER in danger of this villain really hurting him, hell even in their final faceoff for the most part the hero made QUICK WORK out of him but all he did in the movie was talk and say cool shyt and he's looked at as one of the greatest villains in movie history.

Its almost like cats wanna just see the antagonist fire off some WWE scripted promos like the beginning of Raw vs actually go toe to toe with the hero.

Sidenote, whats good my G. Man I'm maintaining getting ready for all these fukking trips I gotta take for the holidays to see family. Ready to get some vacay from work cuz they working my nerves. I love the job security I have cuz I'm the only one in my company to do what I do on a consistent basis but this shyt gets old when they throw all this fukking work at me. Hope shyt been going smoothly for you my G

Martha

yea i dont understand that shyt at all about villains...just saw this movie, and for people to say steppenwolf is a forgettable villain and a negative is bullshyt....he states his purpose, kicks their asses, and talks shyt while doing it...he wasnt a villain by circumstance, something happening to him, etc., naw, none of that, he was a villain cause he wanted to be....which is all you can ask for out a villain in a comic book movie.....

that's a beautiful thing man....enjoy the time off, and the time with the fam.....i'm good, just trying to enjoy life...

edit - i see you saw the movie

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
yea i dont understand that shyt at all about villains...just saw this movie, and for people to say steppenwolf is a forgettable villain and a negative is bullshyt....he states his purpose, kicks their asses, and talks shyt while doing it...he wasnt a villain by circumstance, something happening to him, etc., naw, none of that, he was a villain cause he wanted to be....which is all you can ask for out a villain in a comic book movie.....

that's a beautiful thing man....enjoy the time off, and the time with the fam.....i'm good, just trying to enjoy life...

edit - i see you saw the movie

Yes exactly... and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. But people demonized that for so many years and now we kind on some "reap what you sow" shyt because that type of nose is thumb at as opposed to villains that just "talk and have cool lines"

To me.... someone more about that action beats someone thats articulate and does WWE promos anyday

More Brock Lesner and less Paul Heyman if you ask me.

Sidenote though... if they wouldve trusted the process.... RR Green Lantern couldve easily been in this movie and been the 2nd or 3rd best star.

I can see it being a shock to people that I saw this.... but I dont know why. Its not like I hate DC movies and want them to fail.... unlike some of my antagonist that are more align with you on the scale of franchises they pulling for.

Plus I love to have these discussions like anyone else and one really cant discuss shyt or have solid points and facts if they dont actually see the product.... which is what so many do on both sides

Martha

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was the problem with Steppenwolf?
He showed up and fukked up the Amazons, it took the combined might of Amazons, Atlanteans, humans, a Lantern, and a God(who was that anyway?) to beat him when he 1st came to earth, then whooped on JL minus Supes on his 1st encounter. Even when Superman did show up it's not like he was immediately washed. I'm not saying he was great or anything but he wasn't a complete jobber

that was zeus and artemis...zeus did the lightening and artemis had the bow

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just saw it, thoughts:

- flash runs like a retard

- i couldnt get over obvious reshoot scenes.

- the cgi removal of supermans mustache was noticable

- afflecks weight changing throughout the movie was weird

- they didnt even try to give aquaman decent lines

- i liked cyborgs character

- the whole superman subplot was handled poorly

- wonder woman deflecting bullets from a machine gun :comeon: all this braclet clashing causing hulk level earthquakes

- im interested in their take on reverse flash

- i liked how barrys lightning left sparks