Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
now its back to paying critics and biasness u fukking dc nikkas never cease to amaze me. how did nolan's trilogy do so well and receive high praise or wonder woman?
Because Nolan has a dikk sucking fanbase

fukk outta here the same shyt they praise these Marvel movies for they punish DC for

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
By this rationale you're saying that there is a relatively large group of people in the world who (in real life) actually think Michael Bay is a good filmmaker :whoo::picard:

With that said, I think your analogy is spot on:mjgrin:. Zack Snyder is the Michael Bay of comic book movies brehs :blessed:

Real talk though, RIP to that man's child. Can't be easy for him

It's not that Bay is some "Amazing" artistic filmmaker but Michael Bay is a GOAT LEVEL Action Filmmaker and has had a lot of influence on a lot of Action Movies. It would be interesting to see a Michael Bay Comic Book Film, he should do it. (He didn't direct Turtles, just produced it). When It comes to action, I'll take Bay over many directors any day of the week. Bay's issues are screenplay/story, pacing and length. I guess Snyder is similar in that way. "Fast and Furious" was definitely influenced by Bay when they made the switch after "Tokyo Drift", a lot of it looks like "Bad Boys 2". Even these comic book films are ripping off Bay.

"Avengers" climax definitely was influenced by "Transformers". My point is with Bay, Critics seem to unnecessarily pile on to the point I can't take them seriously when they talk about his films. That's how I'm feeling with this DCEU Thing and Synder. It's weird there was never a DC/Marvel war growing up for me. I grew up on ALL these characters and love them all. I never "Chose a side" growing up. I had Marvel, DC and Image comics because they all created Legendary Characters. We watched it all. IMO, some of these critics are basically being "Fanboys" instead of just judging movies.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Nolan has a dikk sucking fanbase

fukk outta here the same shyt they praise these Marvel movies for they punish DC for
Here is Carrot Top

220px-CarrotTop.jpg

Here is Dave Chappelle

MV5BOTIyMjgzMjczNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjM4NzUz._V1_UY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Here is rapper Chingy

original-14586-1394123517-12.jpg

Here is God's Son Nas

nas.jpg

Here is Smush Parker

smush-parker-lakers.jpg

Here is Allen Iverson

maxresdefault.jpg

Clear??

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now its back to paying critics and biasness u fukking dc nikkas never cease to amaze me. how did nolan's trilogy do so well and receive high praise or wonder woman?

i can answer about nolan's films:

they are well received cause they arent really comic book movies, which is what nolan wanted...he went out his way to make the movies as 'realistic' and non-comic book like as he could....seriously, the only reason it's classified as a comic book movie is cause of the titles and names of characters, change those and it wouldnt be...anyway, that way works for batman cause he doesnt have super powers and neither does the majority of his rogue, but that way wont work with characters with super powers...think that's the main reason he didnt want to do superman.....

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I admittedly am not a fan of Marvel movies and their cliche cookie cutter formula. But they know what they are doing and they execute it well.

Of course there will be comparisons naturally but the difference between the 2 companies are one has a narrative an end game so to speak and the other is throwing shyt against the wall and hoping it sticks, it's obvious as hell: Rewrites, re shoots, forced edits. It's absurd.

Superman's character/his death, Jesse Eisenberg has Luther, introducing Batman in a Superman sequel and have Superman be an extra in his own movie and now Ben Affleck looking like he doesn't want to be there. Awful use of CGI, no credible villain. Aqua bro. Tatted up Joker.
None of it is sticking.

The conspiracy of Marvel paying the critics... Nope. They're just making better movies just look at the Winter Soldier.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i can answer about nolan's films:

they are well received cause they arent really comic book movies, which is what nolan wanted...he went out his way to make the movies as 'realistic' and non-comic book like as he could....seriously, the only reason it's classified as a comic book movie is cause of the titles and names of characters, change those and it wouldnt be...anyway, that way works for batman cause he doesnt have super powers and neither does the majority of his rogue, but that way wont work with characters with super powers...think that's the main reason he didnt want to do super man.....
it was a good move on nolans end to explore that given batman is just a human; hell iron man one is just as grounded imo. but regardless it still drew from the comic background and has comic elements i'd say its still in the realm of comic book movie.
Humor
Dark Tones
Plot Devices
"some" people thot ragnork was too light harded and funny
"some" people thot it need more dark tones and to let seriousness linger on more and drive emotion.
"some" people mention hela as weak or just expostion or how skurge was just there for exposition or whatver etc.
so the mcu does get criticized actually, though yall make it out to seem like it dosen't (hell marvel fans on here have complained about shyt, and only @MartyMcFly likes that trash heap known as iron man 3). because other aspects of the films are good people either overlook shyt or take it as it is after complaining; the only thing really affected by "mcu biasness" is the mcu itself, becuze its a connected universe some shyt gets to slide. its like eating a big ass dinner but the pie was meh, however beacuse the other meals were good and the structure of the dinner as a whole is nice then the pie ain't really tripped on and u may even like it after having another slice and notice some good shyt lol. all in all if the dceu makes better movies then shyt will turn around thats like legitimately all they have to do, stop saying that dumb shyt both sides know one succeeding helps the other.