Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nobody has seen it yet? U mean on the coli? I ain't basing my feelings off reviews, the movie itself looks bad based off the trailers.
I swear you cats just be saying shyt

I liked most of the DCEU movies (SS was the only real complaint). I'm going myself and forming an unbiased review

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Someone made a comment about how the DCEU could work without Ben.

Reeves trilogy could be a pre-MOS/BvS era

Hence a younger Bat works and they could tell a story that widens his mythos that leads to why he became more brutal... sounds plausible

And then Ben can come back for JL2

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Someone made a comment about how the DCEU could work without Ben.

Reeves trilogy could be a pre-MOS/BvS era

Hence a younger Bat works and they could tell a story that widens his mythos that leads to why he became more brutal... sounds plausible

And then Ben can come back for JL2
"I'll keep holding on . . ." :mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I swear you cats just be saying shyt

I liked most of the DCEU movies (SS was the only real complaint). I'm going myself and forming an unbiased review
Coo homie, getting all hurt cuz peeps think the movie looks mediocre. I'm no Marvel head. I like the dc shyt, but this doesn't look great. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprisingly enough no one has mentioned Batman... Heard good things about Superman, Cyborg and Flash.

Ben has the bloated alcoholic look down in this... Face in the cowl looks like it's trying to escape for air.

The reviews I've read haven't mentioned Aquaman except for one that was lukewarm on him. That's not good considering all the people who seem to think his movie is going to be the one to see.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Some else already said one idea would be have ben just finish up with JL 2, while Reeves trillogy would revolve around a preBvS bruce wayne/batman, showing you how he got to be this vicious etc etc...
By time the trilogy is done Ben will be in his mid 50s. No one wants to see a Batman that old. It's over brehs, they going back to traditional movies/ franchises.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even care for Whedon but he's not responsible for this mess, he's the clean up guy brought into deliver the "Marvel experience." Zack who looks likes a nice guy but I don't know what he did to earn the keys to this ship. Apparently Nolan approved of him take that for what you will...

Should have given him the directors chair for lesser known character, this was all done on a whim.
I guess they can take some solace in Wonder Woman.
But if this flops than I don't see a second one happening anytime soon.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Rumor is Matt Reeves wants a younger Batman and just have his movies be set in the past unconnected to everything else.

Basically like Wonder Woman.

Flashpoint is another way.

Another option is WB can straight up ignore it and not explain anything.
D.C. fukked around and wasted time. They should have been did a Batman beyond. I'll keep tapping my foot waiting for them to get right. Batman on some blade runner shyt would be piff.