that shyt look dope as fukk!!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
lol tell that to a certain someone in here

yes if anything i alwyas praise the dceu visual, synder knows his craft.
I swear you dudes are either retarded or just have absolutely 0 eye for visuals.

I posted that scene as the best looking one from the trailer. It's obviously untouched.

The other scenes have been doctored from the original vision with shyt brown and red filters slapped all over them making them look worse.

I posted picture proof of the changes :mjlol:

If you are too dumb to follow that :mjlol:

The fact you posted a story board of a scene I wasn't discussing as being changed further shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe YOU cant tell what's what,but that's on you.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had to judge the movie on the trailer it looks like a mess, no redeeming qualities I took from it.

The usage of CGI is way too much and it looks bad, clearly Whedon has put his trash imprint by doctoring the filters, why? When people who hate Zack give him credit for his visual work, it's unnecessary and you changed it for the worst.

Batman looks awful in those goggles no presence of his character was felt and the woman playing Louis is an eyesore.

And the worst part of it all is Aqua Man with his dude bro persona, nah miss me with that please. Corny.

Will watch because I like DC characters mostly due to the TAS and TV shows, movie wise it just isn't happening for them.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anyone who thought the Lois and Clark scene was Whedon is a fukking moron. That's a Snyder shot if I've ever seen one. Whedon has never shot anything to look like that in his life. :pachaha:
fukking exactly :dead:

Anytime certain posters here try to interject they expose how dumb they are.

If you don't know anything about film making,cinematography,shot composition,staging,lighting etc and you can't tell the difference between different directors please keep your mouth shut.

I actually went to school for this shyt and I got retards trying to debate me :mjlol:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yup, you are retarded.

But hey,post another story board about a scene i wasnt talking about as some attempt at a comeback of proof :mjlol:
lol my post was never for you directly i was simple showing how we can't make assumpitons on who shot what in JL using that pic. Your to serous i really dnt be caring and just find this funny, let's focus on the movie sir :smile: