Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyborg still looks like shyt.

Parademons look cool.

That Amazons/Steppenwolf battle looked killer :whoo:

Aquaman’s gonna be one of the highlights, I can tell already.

Making Barry Wally cause they Somebody to be the comic relief :snoop:

I like how big they made Steppenwolf.

Batman’s Nite-Owl goggles look silly af :pachaha:

Good trailer. I’m in :yeshrug:

That's not even Wally, when Wally joined the League he wasn't acting like a geeky fanboy. Even Bart never acted like that. He honestly comes across more like Billy Batson.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Static is one of those characters that would come across great on the screen and DC / Warner brothers need to make a movie happen for him

Static could be DC's Spider-Man if they really wanted him to be, but they don't own the character so they're never going to invest much money into him.

Static >>>>>>>>>>>> Miles Morales

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
tumblr_oxiep4HqwK1w6jc9go1_540.gif

IMG_9253.gif

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Static could be DC's Spider-Man if they really wanted him to be, but they don't own the character so they're never going to invest much money into him.

Static >>>>>>>>>>>> Miles Morales

I know ,and they need to work a deal out to get him on the screen . That shyt would be gold I am hoping the success of the black panther movie will help them see the light

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
300 is fukking awful. If his best movie is a remake then he isn't a legend.

General consensus is that 300 was good flick. You may not personally like it but a LOT of people do.

I never said Snyder was a Legend, but he's made good films, just like he's made some terrible films.

Making a remake of a classic film is hard, but Snyder put together a remake that can stand on it's own and considered by some to be a classic in it's own right. That's rare.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be white

E X A C T L Y
fukk up im black and actually read comics . Milestones issues was behind the scenes as. Even though it was a D.C. Imprint I'm pretty sure it was creator owned by duffie and them ( by thr way he left marvel to do imprint due to how he felt they were treating black characters) that caused issues with it . However they let static be a part of the animated D.C. Series which they didn't have to do ! It's not as if he was Spider-Man level popular and it got multiple seasons . Where was the young black marvel cartoon characters show ?? I'll wait . D.C. Is stikk trying to reboot milestone again ( buy the comics I did ) with the original living creators and where's marvels black creator imprint ?? John Stewart is great but he wasn't that popular to noncomic fans before the jl show . He became a huge focal point of the gl universe and even ran the corps . Him and guy have benefited even more than Hal and Kyle in the newer lantern stuff . He's a bad ass marine and architect now .
Cyborg is a cool character and has been since Titans his role in JL is similar to Martian manhunter usually plays but with more of a supporting cast . He's also well known due to all the titan shows . And no green lantern is even in this movie that we know and talk is the movie will feature him and Jordan as a duo . Why did a D.C. Film have a black lead suicide squad before marvel ( even made a white character black ) :francis: let's stop acting like bytches about issues we don't know anything about