Daps
Reppin
Family
This was the best shot of the trailer.

rjCgbs5.gif

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Probably the best trailer so far. :ehh:shyt looks way more colorful and like an actual comic book and not like that nasty snyder vision shyt :hhh:

I like the interactions with the team and flash be having me dying with his quips:russ:
They also finally cut the bullshyt and showed Clark Kent

Cyborg still looks like shyt tho but it's too late to change his entire look :beli:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't read comics do you ? You have no fukking idea what your talking about

DC does have a poor track record with their black heroes in the comics.

John Stewart was marginalized for YEARS in Green Lantern comics. Every time they even try to do something interesting with John Stewart it happens in a book that damn near nobody is reading and the big stories always focus on the other Green Lanterns (Hal, Kyle, and Guy) being the hero.

DC doesn't actually own Static, but they jerked the owners of the character around for years, then put out a shytty comic starring the character that was written by a guy that had no faith in the character.

Cyborg was added to the Justice League in the comics, but they didn't actually do anything significant with the character for nearly 3 years. Cyborg was just there and acted as a glorified taxi and bat computer.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Trailer looks great breh . A lot of average fans don't notice the shot composition . Look at how the og marvel movies look
Certain parts look great. In fact the first half of the trailer is mostly beautiful.

I don't know how anyone on Earth can think slapping a gross brown colour all over the screen sapping the images of any other color or contrast looks good. I'm legit befuddled. That shyt looks like that horrible Era of ps3/360 post apocalyptic video game faze where every studio decided apocalypse means everything is brown.

Even people that hate snyder films agree he's great at visuals but people are celebrating having a scene look all brown. :hhh:

And the red just looks fake and silly.

Again,maybe this will look better on the big screen. That's my hope but from here and still images it looks bad to me.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The trailer is ass. Literally the only good thing about it is the Lois/Clark scene at the beginning before they cut to the laughably bad line 'Violence, acts of war and terrorism are all on the rise'. Then they suggest it's because of an outside force, which is the exact same plot as Wonder Woman.:dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC does have a poor track record with their black heroes in the comics.

John Stewart was marginalized for YEARS in Green Lantern comics. Every time they even try to do something interesting with John Stewart it happens in a book that damn near nobody is reading and the big stories always focus on the other Green Lanterns (Hal, Kyle, and Guy) being the hero.

DC doesn't actually own Static, but they jerked the owners of the character around for years, then put out a shytty comic starring the character that was written by a guy that had no faith in the character.

Cyborg was added to the Justice League in the comics, but they didn't actually do anything significant with the character for nearly 3 years. Cyborg was just there and acted as a glorified taxi and bat computer.
do you even read green lantern or cyborgs solo book ?
Certain parts look great. In fact the first half of the trailer is mostly beautiful.

I don't know how anyone on Earth can think slapping a gross brown colour all over the screen sapping the images of any other color or contrast looks good. I'm legit befuddled. That shyt looks like that horrible Era of ps3/360 post apocalyptic video game faze where every studio decided apocalypse means everything is brown.

Even people that hate snyder films agree he's great at visuals but people are celebrating having a scene look all brown. :hhh:
i love Snyder movies if this movie looks like AOU or A1 I'll be pissed but I think whedon mostly aped Snyders visuals