Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you even read green lantern or cyborgs solo book ?

I dropped Cyborgs solo book because I found it to be boring. Like I said they added him to the Justice League during the New52 launch and they barely did anything with him for nearly 3 years. Steve Trevor was more developed character during that time.

I've been reading various green Lantern comics for year and what I said is true. The Geoff Johns run of Green Lantern focuses almost entirely on Hal Jordan, Green Lantern Corps focused entirely on Guy Gardner and Kyle Rayner. John Stewart was mostly MIA during the early parts of those run. Stewart played minor roles in Sinestro Corps War, Blackest Night, and all the other Lantern events, because they ALWAYS make him less important than Hal, Kyle, Guy, and now even Baz and that new chick.

I've been reading DC comics for years and they've never done a great job at handling their black characters. They're always slotted in as secondary characters that are less important to their white counterparts.

i love Snyder movies if this movie looks like AOU or A1 I'll be pissed but I think whedon mostly aped Snyders visuals

Snyder's visuals are mostly fine, but his storytelling sucks IMO. I don't care who did what I just want a good film. I'm not a Snyder or a Whedon fanbody but I also don't outright hate either of them either.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You don't read comics do you ? You have no fukking idea what your talking about

You gotta be white
DC does have a poor track record with their black heroes in the comics.

John Stewart was marginalized for YEARS in Green Lantern comics. Every time they even try to do something interesting with John Stewart it happens in a book that damn near nobody is reading and the big stories always focus on the other Green Lanterns (Hal, Kyle, and Guy) being the hero.

DC doesn't actually own Static, but they jerked the owners of the character around for years, then put out a shytty comic starring the character that was written by a guy that had no faith in the character.

Cyborg was added to the Justice League in the comics, but they didn't actually do anything significant with the character for nearly 3 years. Cyborg was just there and acted as a glorified taxi and bat computer.

E X A C T L Y

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Looks like a mess bruh. I hope I'm wrong because i would like to see a cool movie but something about this flick seems off.
It seems off because it's obvious this is a film made by 2 different directors.

My personal interest in the film has dropped extremely low.

I just don't see a world where Joss and zack's styles mesh.

I hope to be proven wrong but I honestly think the movie will not be good.

Best case scenario is people are crediting scenes to wrong guys going either way,zack or Joss and it's seamless. Worst case scenario is its obvious as fukk who did what.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who are paid to promote the movie they're starring in are telling us everything is a-okay? Thank heavens for their unbiased honest opinions.:whew:

Dudes working under Snyder saying Snyder is a legend. Shocking. What good movies has Snyder even fukking made?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently there's an alternate version of the trailer on Instagram with no superman and more action scenes......

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Cyborg still looks like shyt.

Parademons look cool.

That Amazons/Steppenwolf battle looked killer :whoo:

Aquaman’s gonna be one of the highlights, I can tell already.

Making Barry Wally cause they Somebody to be the comic relief :snoop:

I like how big they made Steppenwolf.

Batman’s Nite-Owl goggles look silly af :pachaha:

Good trailer. I’m in :yeshrug:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
DC does have a poor track record with their black heroes in the comics.

John Stewart was marginalized for YEARS in Green Lantern comics. Every time they even try to do something interesting with John Stewart it happens in a book that damn near nobody is reading and the big stories always focus on the other Green Lanterns (Hal, Kyle, and Guy) being the hero.

DC doesn't actually own Static, but they jerked the owners of the character around for years, then put out a shytty comic starring the character that was written by a guy that had no faith in the character.

Cyborg was added to the Justice League in the comics, but they didn't actually do anything significant with the character for nearly 3 years. Cyborg was just there and acted as a glorified taxi and bat computer.

I think Static is one of those characters that would come across great on the screen and DC / Warner brothers need to make a movie happen for him