Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
8Mt3pZ5PXT3I3keFXkqJi6QptpQtWRS5S76A1omjR6Y.jpg

like i said you dnt know who did what or what add on came later, nikkas wlda sworn that louis scene was whedon or sme shyt, like yall dc nikkas was saiyng whedon's roles is small, the reshoots are small its still a snyder movie.

Anyone who thought the Lois and Clark scene was Whedon is a fukking moron. That's a Snyder shot if I've ever seen one. Whedon has never shot anything to look like that in his life. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you said now but did you ever check for the flash? I was late as hell with that but glad I picked it up

Flash is probably the best one. But I got bored with it. Daredevil has been good. Luke Cage was good.

Jessica Jones, Gotham, Iron Fist, Defenders, Agents of Shield, Inhumans, all range from meh to horrible. Inhumans is so bad it's laughable.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther, Kamala Khan, Sam Wilson have ALL been given huge roles in Avengers cartoon recently.
:howiemarvel:

as well as Miles Morales in the underappreciated Web Warriors cartoon!
(cough cough)
@MartyMcFly
:callmemarvelstan:
Recently breh static john Stewart and cyborg been on tv tho but nice try :russ: and black lighting getting his own tv show :mjlol: Marvel ? Your move