Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CGI looks MUCH more polished than the previous trailers. The added work they've done is showing.

Some of the battle scenes still have that obvious sound stage/Green Screen look to them, but that might be unavoidable given the red sky background.

They just threw Aquaman's actual personality into the bushes and let Mamoa do his own thing. It works though so :yeshrug:

I'm not sure if I like this take on the Flash. His personality comes across as annoying as fukk to me. Again, they through the characters actual personality into the bushes so Miller could do his own thing, in this instance I don't like it.

Cyborg's design still looks like shyt, but at least he's blended into the scenes better than he was before. I actually think Ray Fisher is going to do a good job, that design just sucks.

Another trailer where the music didn't make me roll my eyes upon hearing it. That "Come together" shyt was lame as fukk, but the last two music choices have been on point.

This movie works for me a lot more if I pretend Man of Steel and BvS Never happened. Otherwise the Superman as a symbol of hope things falls apart as soon as you acknowledge the other movies portraying him as scary alien that isn't to be trusted.

Batfleck is great as always. Gadot's Wonder Woman is still good. The overall color of everything is much better than in previous films.

Another good thing about this trailer is they really haven't revealed anything of substance about the plot other than "big threat coming that heroes need to team up to beat".

I might actually see this day one now:ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm sorry but the changes to the visuals are for the worse in every fukking way. Ruined probably the dopest shot from the first trailer with a shyt new colour grade.

Snyder

justice-league-la-ligue-des-justiciers-new.jpg

Whedon

bZP3FXO.png

Looks washed out and brown now.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I'm sorry but the changes to the visuals are for the worse in every fukking way. Ruined probably the dopest shot from the first trailer with a shyt new colour grade.

Snyder

Whedon

bZP3FXO.png

Disagree completely. The dark tones of the Snyderverse are done.

This movie will be FIRE fam :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Aquaman bugs me.

Trailer was strong with the Lois opening, leading to the build up before the action. Nite Bat costume will never not annoy me, even if they dubbed Kevin Conroy over Ben. Wonder Woman stay the MVP. Cyborg playing to his fish-out-of-water character unintentially, I think, with his sudden situation. Flash might be good.

You got work, JL :aicmon:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Disagree completely. The dark tones of the Snyderverse are done.

This movie will be FIRE fam :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
It's washed out and brown how the fukk can you think that actually looks good?

There's no actual contrast to the colors anymore. The flames/fire just blend in instead of popping.

The sky,the ground,the people all look the same color now. It's hideous.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aquaman bugs me.

Trailer was strong with the Lois opening, leading to the build up before the action. Nite Bat costume will never not annoy me, even if they dubbed Kevin Conroy over Ben. Wonder Woman stay the MVP. Cyborg playing to his fish-out-of-water character unintentially, I think, with his sudden situation. Flash might be good.

You got work, JL :aicmon:

What bugs you about Aquaman?

Like I said in my post they threw the characters actual personality into the bushes, but Mamoa take is entertaining to me.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Snyder

Whedon

bZP3FXO.png

U out ya god damn mind. The new color is exactly what it’s suppose to look like....

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
It's supposed to look like shyt?

We get it. You’re one of these negative weirdos on the internet. The movie is about an alien invasion....prolly trynna turn the planet into their home planet...explosions and fire and you think shyt isn’t suppose to look like that? Cool

Enjoy ya Sunday beloved

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We get it. You’re one of these negative weirdos on the internet. The movie is about an alien invasion....prolly trynna turn the planet into their home planet...explosions and fire and you think shyt isn’t suppose to look like that? Cool

Enjoy ya Sunday beloved
It's got explosions and fire in the first picture you fukking retard :gucci:

It just doesn't have the same ugly washed brown filter plastered all over it so the sky,the ground and the people are the same color and the fire and explosions don't just blend into the sea of ugly brown.

You dudes have 0 eyes for visuals.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is DC, who shyt on John Stewart when he became too popular and shyt on Static Shock when he became too popular.

Turning black heroes into garbage is their MO.

Not too mention Cyborg has always been rather pathetic
You don't read comics do you ? You have no fukking idea what your talking about

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Enjoy ya Sunday beloved
Some people have to come into DC threads and be all negative. Shyt is corny. :troll: