Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:manny: different creative visions = different takes. It's how Hollywood works, you just gotta hope they change the design in the future. It's like how Cap looked goofy af in Avengers/Cap1 but dope in Winter Solider

Thank god for that Winter Soldier suit upgrade cause that Avengers 1 cap suit was pure Garbage...:scust: Who designed that shyt??!?

Winter Soldier stealth suit was legit!!! :banderas:

Infinity War Concept is official...

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing that some of yall are saying changes the fact that Cyborg's current design sucks. Damn near everyone is saying it sucks, it's just poorly designed and the overdone CGI look of it doesn't help.

They might change the design after the fact, but nobody can comment on something they haven't seen and may or may not even happen.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Promo starting in Times Square.
2h2ehwm.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm just saying as a writer myself it's not what I visualized and I'm not the only person complaining about the cyborg design...:heh:

I hope Justice League is good... :ld:

Because When that Avengers 3 infinity war part 1 drops :whoo::whew::banderas:
JL comes out Nov. 17 of this year...Infinity War comes out April 25 of next year.
JL will be out on blu-ray by the time the promotion for Infinity War is even starting so how exactly does it affect anything with JL?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
JL comes out Nov. 17 of this year...Infinity War comes out April 25 of next year.
JL will be out on blu-ray by the time the promotion for Infinity War is even starting so how exactly does it affect anything with JL?

Because you gotta come out the gate super strong all things considered... People will compare both movies... and the hype behind infinity war is real..:whoo:

Not many people hyped for justice league like that.:bryan: