Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Cyborg is NOT meant to do backflips..:mjlol::laff: Da fukk!!!:heh:

He's built like a tank but can move fast... and Strong... they should have kept him closer to the comics interpretation instead of focusing on the cgi... Practical effects would be better suited for the character... Half man half machine... shyt looks like a fukking joke.:snoop::mjlol: I would have made him barebones with alien parts intermixed with human cybernetics... THAT's What they should have been going for fukking snyder man...

Don’t worry he is gone now.:smugfavre:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The movie was apperantly finished when Whedon was brought on board. This is largely Snyders movie, Whedon has just come on board to try and patch it to a point it survives upon release.

Joss actually spent 2 months on reshoots so more than likely a lot of Zack's stuff has been cut.

Cyborg is NOT meant to do backflips..:mjlol::laff: Da fukk!!!:heh:

He's built like a tank but can move fast... and Strong... they should have kept him closer to the comics interpretation instead of focusing on the cgi... Practical effects would be better suited for the character... Half man half machine... shyt looks like a fukking joke.:snoop::mjlol: I would have made him barebones with alien parts intermixed with human cybernetics... THAT's What they should have been going for fukking snyder man...

He's not meant to but he can still do it. He's basically a fukking robot with enhanced abilities but who cares. Seems to me like you guys like to focus on other shyt outside of a good movie. Complaining about CG in a fukking movie where people fly around, shoot lasers and aliens exist :mjlol:

"Man that movie was a 10/10, too bad the CG wasn't good so it sucks"

:heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's not meant to but he can still do it. He's basically a fukking robot with enhanced abilities but who cares. Seems to me like you guys like to focus on other shyt outside of a good movie. Complaining about CG in a fukking movie where people fly around, shoot lasers and aliens exist :mjlol:

"Man that movie was a 10/10, too bad the CG wasn't good so it sucks"

:heh:

I'm just saying as a writer myself it's not what I visualized and I'm not the only person complaining about the cyborg design...:heh:

I hope Justice League is good... :ld:

Because When that Avengers 3 infinity war part 1 drops :whoo::whew::banderas:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yup, that's much closer to the original version. Cyborg used to clearly be half human half machine. This shyt where he's mostly a machine with a piece of head stuck on top is some new shyt that I've never liked.
Yeah man Titans era Cyborg is the goat. This new 52 sh!t turned him into War Machine with a human face.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm just saying as a writer myself it's not what I visualized and I'm not the only person complaining about the cyborg design...:heh:

I hope Justice League is good... :ld:

Because When that Avengers 3 infinity war part 1 drops :whoo::whew::banderas:

:manny: as comic fan we all win if the movies are good and suffer if they're not. Imagine if WB decided it's not worth making DC movies anymore and held off until 10+ years from now or vice versa. shyt would get boring imo, yeah the MCU is cool and what not but people will eventually want something different especially with the main Avengers leaving.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:manny: as comic fan we all win if the movies are good and suffer if they're not. Imagine if WB decided it's not worth making DC movies anymore and held off until 10+ years from now or vice versa. shyt would get boring imo, yeah the MCU is cool and what not but people will eventually want something different.

I just wanted better character design for that character tho...:what: it's not a tall order...:mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I just wanted better character design for that character tho...:what: it's not a tall order...:mjlol:

:manny: different creative visions = different takes. It's how Hollywood works, you just gotta hope they change the design in the future. It's like how Cap looked goofy af in Avengers/Cap1 but dope in Winter Solider

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:manny: different creative visions = different takes. It's how Hollywood works, you just gotta hope they change the design in the future. It's like how Cap looked goofy af in Avengers/Cap1 but dope in Winter Solider
lol...I literally feel embarrassed for Chris Evans whenever I watch Avengers 1 after the fact.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He supposed to evolve so I'm sure they have been listening to complaints about his design for future films:manny:Johns run on Aquaman is:banderas:though

They'd be stupid not to listen, pretty much everybody is saying Cyborg looks like shyt. Even people that are a really excited for the movie are shytting on Cyborg.

Overall I'm a big Geoff Johns fan, I just hate how he handled Cyborg in Justice League. He did John Stewart dirty during his Green Lantern run too.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
He supposed to evolve so I'm sure they have been listening to complaints about his design for future films:manny:Johns run on Aquaman is:banderas:though

its mad annoying listenign to these clowns like the avengers didnt go through different outfits in each movie.. im sure Cyborg will change once he's learnt to adapt to the Apok tech