Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
$

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I love DC more than Marvel but I am getting a vibe that this will get bodied by Thor Ragnarok let alone trying to compete with Infinity war. DC fans should keep quiet instead of fronting like they did for BVS, and Snyder is no movie gawd. He is a great visual director but can’t put a cohesive story together to save his life. And judging from the reception to his previous attempts of DC properties.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I love DC more than Marvel but I am getting a vibe that this will get bodied by Thor Ragnarok let alone trying to compete with Infinity war. DC fans should keep quiet instead of fronting like they did for BVS, and Snyder is no movie gawd. He is a great visual director but can’t put a cohesive story together to save his life. And judging from the reception to his previous attempts of DC properties.

:gucci: It's Whedon's movie now though, Zack hasn't been involved since March

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Cyborg

Whoever did his character design needs to be fired. Got that kid looking like Megatron fukked Anthony Anderson's character from the first transformers movie.
Just ridiculous. Looks exactly like something from the shytty TF movies. CGI is a major problem in all of these blockbuster action movies. How do they have such gigantic budgets but produce god-awful CGI?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just ridiculous. CGI is a major problem in all of these blockbuster action movies. How do they have such gigantic budgets but produce god-awful CGI?

Because that's what the head bosses want... :coffee: They feel justified to produce CGI or have CGI justified into it's budget when it's not needed on that scale... Like back in the day I found a real terminator to be more unsettling and scary than a fully CGI one. they can have made cyborg with prosthetics and
minimalist visual effects that would make him practically look amazing... too much cgi is still a gripe of mines...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Thor the Dark World did 645 milli. First Thor 449 mill.

This will not "lose" to Thor.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Because that's what the head bosses want... :coffee: They feel justified to produce CGI or have CGI justified into it's budget when it's not needed on that scale... Like back in the day I found a real terminator to be more unsettling and scary than a fully CGI one. they can have made cyborg with prosthetics and
minimalist visual effects that would make him practically look amazing... too much cgi is still a gripe of mines...

CGI is fine for landscape and background shots (most of the time), but in 2017, with all of this technology around us, it is still not at a level where it beats what a special effects crew can do. Pathetic.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Was Zack's choice to CG Cyborg. He said the practical suit was too bulky/constructing for him to perform the shyt he wanted him to do. Remember Cyborg is suppose to be able to do flips, fly around, fight etc. It's the director's choice, he's done it before in MOS and BvS

Practical
man-of-steel-movie-photo-3.jpg

CG
latest

Ben's suit was practical but that was the point. He's suppose to move slow because it's a heavy ass suit and he wouldn't be in it long

13423897_1035510869831631_1883199048806880252_n.jpg

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: It's Whedon's movie now though, Zack hasn't been involved since March

The movie was apperantly finished when Whedon was brought on board. This is largely Snyders movie, Whedon has just come on board to try and patch it to a point it survives upon release.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was Zack's choice to CG Cyborg. He said the practical suit was too bulky/constructing for him to perform the shyt he wanted him to do. Remember Cyborg is suppose to be able to do flips, fly around, fight etc. It's the director's choice, he's done it before in MOS and BvS

Practical
man-of-steel-movie-photo-3.jpg

CG
latest

Ben's suit was practical but that was the point. He's suppose to move slow because it's a heavy ass suit and he wouldn't be in it long

13423897_1035510869831631_1883199048806880252_n.jpg

Cyborg is NOT meant to do backflips..:mjlol::laff: Da fukk!!!:heh:

He's built like a tank but can move fast... and Strong... they should have kept him closer to the comics interpretation instead of focusing on the cgi... Practical effects would be better suited for the character... Half man half machine... shyt looks like a fukking joke.:snoop::mjlol: I would have made him barebones with alien parts intermixed with human cybernetics... THAT's What they should have been going for fukking snyder man...

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Thor the Dark World did 645 milli. First Thor 449 mill.

This will not "lose" to Thor.

I hope not because the hype for that movie is unbelievable, I thought Thor was a good origin movie and did what it set out to do which was to introduce the character. Thor the dark world on the other hand was pure utter horse shyt trash, I wasn’t even excited for this movie until the trailer and clips started coming out.:wow: