Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
November 17? Dang I never knew it was so close. I guess the one thing they learnt from BVS is to not show the whole movie in the trailers cuz other than the real early teaser with the unfinished shots we've only had 1 legit trailer
There are risks and there is arrogance to the point of unnecessarily messing with the source material. There was no reason for lex luthor to be what we got. You want superman to be less campy and of the times? Great. That doesn't mean you make him batman. You ask most supe fans and after mos/bvs I bet they will say cavill still doesn't feel like the supes they know. That's not a risk taker that's adequate talent punching above his weight trying to imitate someone he isn't and will never be. Hell Nolan ain't even Nolan anymore
So changing the source material is only allowed sometimes,depending on who does it?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So changing the source material is only allowed sometimes,depending on who does it?
Precisely, with the right hands/ vision an alteration can be welcome. Problem with Snyder is he was making changes just to say this shyt was mine. But he doesn't have the talent to support..

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Precisely, with the right hands/ vision an alteration can be welcome. Problem with Snyder is he was making changes just to say this shyt was mine. But he doesn't have the talent to support..
So changes are allowed only when you like it,otherwise it's arrogant and unnecessary. Got it.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So changes are allowed only when you like it,otherwise it's arrogant and unnecessary. Got it.
I have never understood the thought process behind asking a question then filling in the blanks with an answer from your mouth not the intended target. Seems kind of redundant don't you think? Where do I say I was happy with all of nolan's decisions again? I hated his batman, ra's al ghoul, cat woman amongst many other moves the thing is the majority didnt. And to give the devil his due he had a streamlined clear tone/vision/world realized. Easy to set the rules when the tone was already mapped out. If you can honestly say you could see what the hell Snyder was going for, good for you

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Might have a point if I said that scene is definitely whedon's and not "wouldn't surprise me if it was".

There is a difference between speculating and making a definitive statement.

Reading comprehension is fundamental.
It feeds the same narrative of making a division between Snyder's and Whedon's input on the movie regardless of the result.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have never understood the thought process behind asking a question then filling in the blanks with an answer from your mouth not the intended target. Seems kind of redundant don't you think? Where do I say I was happy with all of nolan's decisions again? I hated his batman, ra's al ghoul, cat woman amongst many other moves the thing is the majority didnt. And to give the devil his due he had a streamlined clear tone/vision/world realized. Easy to set the rules when the tone was already mapped out. If you can honestly say you could see what the hell Snyder was going for, good for you
I have no idea what you're going on about.

You talked down changes from the source material and then said theyre okay as long as you like them. I didn't fill in anything, just pointing out how dumb your view point is using your own words.

Going off on a tangent about nolan when I didn't ask or say anything about nolan is just weird.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If I was Snyder I'd feel a certain way if my composer was replaced, reshooting my work and taking out cast members that I intended to be in the movie.

It's almost Whedon came through and hijacked the movie and official word was he was brought into the fold to finish what Snyder intended...

I mean as soon as Joss Whedon was announced we ALL should’ve known what time it was...

They basically brought in Whedon to save the movie. I wouldn’t be surprised if it were part of his Batgirl movie deal that he also had to come in and basically reshoot Justice League...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean as soon as Joss Whedon was announced we ALL should’ve known what time it was...

They basically brought in Whedon to save the movie. I wouldn’t be surprised if it were part of his Batgirl movie deal that he also had to come in and basically reshoot Justice League...
You forgot that synder is dealing with the death of his daughter?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You forgot that synder is dealing with the death of his daughter?

Nope.

But these billion dollar studios don’t give two fukks about that. Snyder wasn’t making some low budget artsy independent film, he was making a movie that is basically the backbone of a 10-15 film cinematic universe. And he already failed with Dawn Of Justice. I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if the execs at WB weren’t secretly happy they had an excuse to send Snyder away and bring in someone of Whedon’s pedigree for a franchise rehaul under the guise of “reshoots”

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.

But these billion dollar studios don’t give two fukks about that. Snyder wasn’t making some low budget artsy independent film, he was making a movie that is basically the backbone of a 10-15 film cinematic universe. And he already failed with Dawn Of Justice. I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if the execs at WB weren’t secretly happy they had an excuse to send Snyder away and bring in someone of Whedon’s pedigree for a franchise rehaul under the guise of “reshoots”
So in your mind you think despite the tragedy they would have brought in joss anyway?

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So snyder wasn't supposed to deal with his family issues, he was supposed to just pretend his daughter didn't commit suicide so he could finish the post-production :rudy:

these hardcore fans are savages in the end it's just a movie, the man's child commitetd suicide and all they care about is how to movie turns out :picard:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
So snyder wasn't supposed to deal with his family issues, he was supposed to just pretend his daughter didn't commit suicide so he could finish the post-production :rudy:
tenor.gif