Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you've been following the set news, there was a strong rumor that the movie was shown to studio execs and they thought it was a train wreck and ordered reshoots coincidentally Snyder leaves and Whedon comes in and makes significant changes.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I went from being excited about this film to just wanting it to be over already.

Just hold my breath hope it doesn't suck and get passed it.

At least I still got aquapac with the baby goat James Wan to be excited about

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
DK4vh2fWkAASuId.jpg

Marketing about to start. Final trailer next week with Blade Runner

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's kinda funny and bad how the lack of superman in all these promo shots isn't a problem or significantly glaring. On paper if one heard that 'we are going to promote a justice league movie without superman due to s/l purposes' it would seem like an own goal but nobody cares

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's kinda funny and bad how the lack of superman in all these promo shots isn't a problem or significantly glaring. On paper if one heard that 'we are going to promote a justice league movie without superman due to s/l purposes' it would seem like an own goal but nobody cares
That's because you're quite frankly a moron and some kind of contrarian troll who never makes intelligence or well thought out posts.

I've literally seen every place complain/comment on the lack of superman and most of the justice league conversation has been centered around superman's return.

God you're a terrible poster by every measure.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
That's because you're quite frankly a moron and some kind of contrarian troll who never makes intelligence or well thought out posts.

I've literally seen every place complain/comment on the lack of superman and most of the justice league conversation has been centered around superman's return.

God you're a terrible poster by every measure.
I haven't seen any of this. Just how awesome this looks.