Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was Snyder I'd feel a certain way if my composer was replaced, reshooting my work and taking out cast members that I intended to be in the movie.

It's almost Whedon came through and hijacked the movie and official word was he was brought into the fold to finish what Snyder intended...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If I was Snyder I'd feel a certain way if my composer was replaced, reshooting my work and taking out cast members that I intended to be in the movie.

It's almost Whedon came through and hijacked the movie and official word was he was brought into the fold to finish what Snyder intended...
Snyder said he won't be coming back to check the work and he won't be doing promo. He removed all mentions of the film from his social media. Pretty obvious he has washed his hands of the film altogether.

His short film was cool though.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snyder said he won't be coming back to check the work and he won't be doing promo. He removed all mentions of the film from his social media. Pretty obvious he has washed his hands of the film altogether.

Yeah I saw that coming from the start, it's disappointing even though I didn't like what he did with Batman vs Superman there were some promising aspects.

He had a plan, his vision for the DC universe and I wanted to see it unfold.

My take is WB wasn't happy with Justice League the cut that they saw and didn't want to take any chances given how Batman vs Superman performed and replaced him.
Told him take a break with his daughter passing and we'll take it from here.
Damn.

It wasn't a mutual decision.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
aquaman-poster-2.jpg

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah I saw that coming from the start, it's disappointing even though I didn't like what he did with Batman vs Superman there were some promising aspects.

He had a plan, his vision for the DC universe and I wanted to see it unfold.

My take is WB wasn't happy with Justice League the cut that they saw and didn't want to take any chances given how Batman vs Superman performed and replaced him.
Told him take a break with his daughter passing and we'll take it from here.
Damn.

It wasn't a mutual decision.

Ehh that's what happens when you work for a company that brings in billions. The brand is more important than anything going on your life :manny: that's the way the world works unfortunately. Makes more sense when the guy who greenlit Zack's projects was fired and replaced last year. You saw what happened when Ayer tried to make Bright at WB after SS and when Ben lost them 100M+ on Live By Night

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's not. Alfred literally winked at the audience in that clip. He looked at the man's chest and said hope. That's about as on the nose as you can get. Wouldn't surprise me if that was a Whedon scene.

It's gonna be funny when a scene(s) gets credited to whedon and it gets revealed it wasn't one of his.

These two posts literally being posted back to back. :deadrose:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh that's what happens when you work for a company that brings in billions. The brand is more important than anything going on your life :manny: that's the way the world works unfortunately. Makes more sense when the guy who greenlit Zack's projects was fired and replaced last year.
Let's see what happens. They said all this shyt about Wonder Woman being a mess unwatchable etc to talk shyt. Until I hear it from a actual person in the know I'll believe the other stuff . Snyder didn't cast Clemons anyway . Plus maybe with the flash point changes they took out the flash cameos .

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Let's see what happens. They said all this shyt about Wonder Woman being a mess unwatchable etc to talk shyt. Until I hear it from a actual person in the know I'll believe the other stuff . Snyder didn't cast Clemons anyway . Plus maybe with the flash point changes they took out the flash cameos .

I doubt it's a mess, but it probably had a bunch of cameos and storylines that don't need to be in the movie. Joss probably changed it to a more straight forward movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I guess they were just talking about that third act. :sas2:

If there is a hell the entire background is green screen. :scust:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

Man that's some BS. He laid the groundwork for the DCEU and he won't be able to see his film get done properly. His movies weren't perfect but he had a vision and was willing to take risks which I can appreciate.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Dummy’s complaining about WB’s marketing like ALL the fukking films in the universe haven’t done 100mil plus first week and over 500 worldwide .

You clowns really some stupid dummies on here ..

Another 100 milly opening

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
November 17? Dang I never knew it was so close. I guess the one thing they learnt from BVS is to not show the whole movie in the trailers cuz other than the real early teaser with the unfinished shots we've only had 1 legit trailer
Man that's some BS. He laid the groundwork for the DCEU and he won't be able to see his film get done properly. His movies weren't perfect but he had a vision and was willing to take risks which I can appreciate.
There are risks and there is arrogance to the point of unnecessarily messing with the source material. There was no reason for lex luthor to be what we got. You want superman to be less campy and of the times? Great. That doesn't mean you make him batman. You ask most supe fans and after mos/bvs I bet they will say cavill still doesn't feel like the supes they know. That's not a risk taker that's adequate talent punching above his weight trying to imitate someone he isn't and will never be. Hell Nolan ain't even Nolan anymore

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
These two posts literally being posted back to back. :deadrose:
Might have a point if I said that scene is definitely whedon's and not "wouldn't surprise me if it was".

There is a difference between speculating and making a definitive statement.

Reading comprehension is fundamental.