Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He did but his daughter committed suicide back in March. Snyder took time off so Whedon was brought in for post production and apparently has made a lot of changes to the final product. We won't know how much of Snyder's film was left in place until the film is released or possibly when it's released on home video as a "directors cut."
It's gonna be funny when a scene(s) gets credited to whedon and it gets revealed it wasn't one of his.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My excitement for this movie has gone down. I wasn't really hyped for it before Whedon became involved but since he's made some changes I'm not excited. I'll still see it opening weekend but I'm not expecting much.
If rumors are true he might be doing it a favor. He probably saw what happened with AOU and is cutting out unnecessary characters and subplots that don't favor the overall story

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Well she was in one of the trailers.

So if she's not in the film she's been cut.

Same with flash father. Same with a few other characters that were allegedly cut.

But I don't believe anything at this point until I watch the film myself.
If she was cut I don't see what the big deal is. She probably has a small cameo that probably adds nothing to the story anyways. Excluding the actual League members this movie has Commissioner Gordon, Alfred, Robin Wright's character(flashback probably), Mera, William Dafoe's character, Lex Luthor, Steppenwolf, Henry Allen, Cyborg's father, Lois Lane, Martha Kent, and other characters that we don't know about appearing in this movie. That's A LOT of people.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If she was cut I don't see what the big deal is. She probably has a small cameo that probably adds nothing to the story anyways. Excluding the actual League members this movie has Commissioner Gordon, Alfred, Robin Wright's character(flashback probably), Mera, William Dafoe's character, Lex Luthor, Steppenwolf, Henry Allen, Cyborg's father, Lois Lane, Martha Kent, and other characters that we don't know about appearing in this movie. That's A LOT of people.
All of this is just Internet rumours anyway.

But if it's true the big deal is that they're hacking away at Snyder's film.

Might as well just take the man's name off it.