Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My daughter just ran in & asked "Daddy, how many more days till you take us to see Justice League?". Now keep in mind it's like the 20th time in the last 48 hours.

I want this movie to not just be good but STUNNING. I want it to stick with them the way Jurassic Park stuck with me. They're all in & I want nothing but success for this film.

:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Look forward to you sharing your daughter's review when it drops :salute:

My daughter just ran in & asked "Daddy, how many more days till you take us to see Justice League?". Now keep in mind it's like the 20th time in the last 48 hours.

I want this movie to not just be good but STUNNING. I want it to stick with them the way Jurassic Park stuck with me. They're all in & I want nothing but success for this film.

:blessed:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
For supposedly being of their biggest movies ever, the marketing ain't showing it. Especially when you compare it to SS or even MOS

WB's marketing of their DC movies was second to none. The fukk happened? :dwillhuh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
For supposedly being of their biggest movies ever, the marketing ain't showing it. Especially when you compare it to SS or even MOS

WB's marketing of their DC movies was second to none. The fukk happened? :dwillhuh:
People said the same thing about wonder woman. Then wb hit the gas a month from release. We are still 2 months from release. Don't expect a major push until late October.

I wouldn't question wb's ability to market films. They're really good at it.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
People said the same thing about wonder woman. Then wb hit the gas a month from release. We are still 2 months from release. Don't expect a major push until late October.

I wouldn't question wb's ability to market films. They're really good at it.
I'm questioning it because 2 months out were were getting music videos and tv spots for SS and BvS

The marketing for WW was also pretty damn lackluster. That movie was all word of mouth

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
wb will push marketing in october obviously, rumor has it the final trailer will drop on the 8th of oct. i expect to see supes in this one :manny: