Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then don't sell your product as director driven.

I "bought" in to the dceu as being director driven films. That's what sold me on the universe and made me interested.

If it was really director driven the ultimate cut of BvS would have been in theatres and we would have got a different SS.

We can't say if SS would have been better,I have a hard time believing it wouldn't be,but the universal consensus was the ultimate cut of bvs was a better film.

And now justice league who knows. It's not the original vision of the director that's for certain.

If I wanted to watch a factory churn out cookie cutter formulas there's already another studio doing that.

I wouldn't want to watch a Nolan film where some studio exec is in the editing bay telling him yeah this is cool but can you please remove 30 minutes of your film we need to maximize the number of times a day it can play in theatres. fukk that.
They will say anything to sell the product. When you have that much invested you have to. Maybe this just comes with age but when movies have that big a budget you just know there is no way you know that director does not have people they report to. When it works out they skew the story like they left them alone. When it sucks somebody gets the blame.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yall do we already saw the black supe suit in mos right

i assume he'll just have a beard and thicker hair

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Justice-League-Posters-4.jpg

Justice-League-Posters-1.jpg

Justice-League-Posters-2.jpg

Justice-League-Posters-3.jpg

Justice-League-Posters-5.jpg

Justice-League-Posters-6.jpg

AquaGAWD :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He was proud of that shyt too :scust:

Gotdamn right!!!!

And the co DC Stan leader a Niner fan too.

One or 2 bad seasons ain't gonna make me stop being a fan I ain't gonna change my allegiance over it like some bandwagons

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Gotdamn right!!!!

And the co DC Stan leader a Niner fan too.

One or 2 bad seasons ain't gonna make me stop being a fan I ain't gonna change my allegiance over it like some bandwagons

Martha

Oh I'm grateful for your 49ers, without them we wouldn't have our latest Super Bowl ring & proven there's only ONE Harbaugh that matters.

:blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Oh I'm grateful for your 49ers, without them we wouldn't have our latest Super Bowl ring & proven there's only ONE Harbaugh that matters.

:blessed:

Charlotte eh?:patrice:

Yea...... I think I need to see you to run you that fade my G....... :francis:

Somewhere in Noda where there aint a lot cops:stopitslime:

YOU KNOW GOTDAMN WELL THAT LAST PLAY WAS A PASS INTERFERENCE!!!:damn::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

NICCA WAS HOLDING CRABTREE :pacspit::pacspit:

PULL UP!!!!:pacspit:

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte eh?:patrice:

Yea...... I think I need to see you to run you that fade my G....... :francis:

Somewhere in Noda where there aint a lot cops:stopitslime:

YOU KNOW GOTDAMN WELL THAT LAST PLAY WAS A PASS INTERFERENCE!!!:damn::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

NICCA WAS HOLDING CRABTREE :pacspit::pacspit:

PULL UP!!!!:pacspit:

Martha

:russ:

We were beating the gold off y'all jerseys before KAEPERNICK cut the power cord to the dome trying to buy time. :skip:

We called in the squad from West Baltimore to hook up the power & then proceeded to collect our Championship. :ufdup:

FlacGOAT Super Bowl MVP :ahh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:russ:

We were beating the gold off y'all jerseys before KAEPERNICK cut the power cord to the dome trying to buy time. :skip:

We called in the squad from West Baltimore to hook up the power & then proceeded to collect our Championship. :ufdup:

FlacGOAT Super Bowl MVP :ahh:

Man you know on that last drive yall holding like crazy.... I look at that last quarter from time to time to never forget:to:

Yall held Moss, VD, Delanie, and then on the final play alone there was like 2 flags that shouldve been called on yall and they mauled Crabtree.... easiest PI in the history of PI calls and they didnt call it. :dahell:

And the reason it burns so much and why I KNOW for a FACT it was a PI cuz the very next season in a game against Cincy. We was in the same position and did the exact same thing and the Zebras flagged us for it:mindblown::shaq2:

That tainted ass win with them handing the ring to Ray for his final run:camby:

fukkING PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!!:pacspit::pacspit:

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man you know on that last drive yall holding like crazy.... I look at that last quarter from time to time to never forget:to:

Yall held Moss, VD, Delanie, and then on the final play alone there was like 2 flags that shouldve been called on yall and they mauled Crabtree.... easiest PI in the history of PI calls and they didnt call it. :dahell:

And the reason it burns so much and why I KNOW for a FACT it was a PI cuz the very next season in a game against Cincy. We was in the same position and did the exact same thing and the Zebras flagged us for it:mindblown::shaq2:

That tainted ass win with them handing the ring to Ray for his final run:camby:

fukkING PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!!:pacspit::pacspit:

Martha

:stopitslime:

Every game there's missed calls, you left out the roughing the passer penalties y'all skated on with Flacco the GOAT. :gucci:

The mysterious power outage when your Squad was getting blown out in the 1st half :patrice:

Goodell giving y'all a 2hr timeout to game plan :beli:

We saw the bullshyt & did what we had to in order to win :manny:

The better team with the better Coach with the better QB won :lawd:

Sidenote:. JUSTICE LEAGUE crushing the buildings in November.