Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that Whedon's wife is writing "woe is me" articles about their marriage where she is a saint who is the sole reason that Buffy was made into a TV show while also blaming her mental problems on the fact that Whedon cheated on her is some petty bullshyt.
And its women's own fault for slapping the "Feminist Icon" label on Whedon. Just because he writes 3-dimensional women characters occasionally doesn't make him a champion for women or even a decent husband. It just means he is a good writer who gets characterization sometimes.
Women have overlooked Whedon's shytty written women characters for years though until his angry spurned ex-wife decided to publicly attack him.
My comment about his character had nothing to do with his marital issues until your post I didn't even know he was married, I was judging him based on his physical appearance and movies he has been involved with.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
There's nothing wrong with wanting stuff to not look like shyt right off the bat.

of course not, but do you remember caps first suit in his movie and the first avengers film :scust: them thangs was horrendous and looked like some gay ass cosplay homo parade,

Winter soldier came through and that fit was lit as hell, hella suave and menacing...

it is what it is, i get what people are saying, but going from the story and seeing what the Paradaemons look like, cant be mad it looks like that, he's made from Apok tech anf they all got that kinda feel, im sure he'll finesse himself once he's got a hang on it

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
shyt looks wack...old ass Bruce, Cyborg nikka looking like a Transformer, Aquaman being a try-hard badass, WW being the most on point depiction in the movie....:bryan:

please then in your words oh smart and chosen one, please tell us how your own Big Budget Justice League will look like ??

please by all means, i want designs, actors all of that..

you subhuman arm chair critics ALWAYS got a lot to say..

so please, please share with us your superior vision with presentation so we can see how amazing your body of work is

i knw you'd be special when your thot of a mother decided gettin nutted in her haunted house p*ssy was better than taking it in the ass that you'd grow up be a visionary,

so please the son no one except for your fakkit ass father wants, please share with us your vision ??

... I'll wait :feedme:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Steppenwolf-mask.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Joss Whedon Officially Getting Writing Credit On 'Justice League'

I believe a writer has to contribute at least 33% of a screenplay to get a screen writer credit for a film.

To get a directors credit they have to film at least 40% I think. Maybe @MartyMcFly knows.

So if there was any doubt about how much whedon is in the film there isn't any more,it's significant.

We will see if he gets a co-director credit added at some point.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
My interest in this film has sunk to almost nothing.

The critics took their shots with BvS and WB blinked like a bunch of b!tches. Then they dumbed down SS last minute and even tho critics hated it it made major bank, more than BvS in relative terms.

WW is the anomaly, but it was quite a safe movie.

SS/JL show that WB caved and wasn't willing to stand behind Snyder's vision, if JL is ass that's on them. Not saying Snyder's JL would've automatically been iller, but at least we could've judged it as a piece of Snyder's puzzle.

Movie could still be ill, but fukk WB.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knew this was the case when he dismissed the composer and hired his own choice.
A Snyder Justice League movie I would pay and was to an extent anticipated for but this guy is the worst possible choice. Nothing good will come from this awful guy and his awful cliche cookie cutter story and direction.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The critics took their shots with BvS and WB blinked like a bunch of b!tches. Then they dumbed down SS last minute and even tho critics hated it it made major bank, more than BvS in relative terms.

WW is the anomaly, but it was quite a safe movie.

SS/JL show that WB caved and wasn't willing to stand behind Snyder's vision, if JL is ass that's on them. Not saying Snyder's JL would've automatically been iller, but at least we could've judged it as a piece of Snyder's puzzle.

Movie could still be ill, but fukk WB.
Why not fukk Snyder for making a shytty movie called BvS?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Joss Whedon Officially Getting Writing Credit On 'Justice League'

I believe a writer has to contribute at least 33% of a screenplay to get a screen writer credit for a film.

To get a directors credit they have to film at least 40% I think. Maybe @MartyMcFly knows.

So if there was any doubt about how much whedon is in the film there isn't any more,it's significant.

We will see if he gets a co-director credit added at some point.

Yeah that's right. But that could also be the scenes zack asked him to write. 33% isn't a big chuck of the script at all. I'd say hold your horses before you go into full on revolt. Too much rumor and not enough fact so wait till November and keep it calm lol