Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Well damn. :mjlol:
Yall dont know how hard it was for me to keep this secret. The rumors were everywhere at the office :wow:

Marvel is VERY family oriented and encourages strong, healthy martial relationships so its no surprise he was released. And no surprise DC picked him up :sas1:

The gang with another win :SpideyWow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yall dont know how hard it was for me to keep this secret. The rumors were everywhere at the office :wow:

Marvel is VERY family oriented and encourages strong, healthy martial relationships so its no surprise he was released. And no surprise DC picked him up :sas1:

Dude separated from his wife like years ago and divorced her last year but she waited until August 2017 to clear the air and her conscious. I wonder where her loyalties lie in the Marvel/ DC shyt. :russ:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Your top dog is a drug addict though:mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My anticipation for this has gone down considerably ever since the news of Whedon taking over.

An awful director, story teller and looks like an awful human being also.
The fact that Whedon's wife is writing "woe is me" articles about their marriage where she is a saint who is the sole reason that Buffy was made into a TV show while also blaming her mental problems on the fact that Whedon cheated on her is some petty bullshyt.
And its women's own fault for slapping the "Feminist Icon" label on Whedon. Just because he writes 3-dimensional women characters occasionally doesn't make him a champion for women or even a decent husband. It just means he is a good writer who gets characterization sometimes.
Women have overlooked Whedon's shytty written women characters for years though until his angry spurned ex-wife decided to publicly attack him.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Your top dog is a drug addict though:mjlol:
Marvel also is very big on helping people battle their demons :BlackPantherYouMad:

speaking of demons, thor ragnarok, coming to a theater near you in November

200_s.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The fact that Whedon's wife is writing "woe is me" articles about their marriage where she is a saint who is the sole reason that Buffy was made into a TV show while also blaming her mental problems on the fact that Whedon cheated on her is some petty bullshyt.
And its women's own fault for slapping the "Feminist Icon" label on Whedon. Just because he writes 3-dimensional women characters occasionally doesn't make him a champion for women or even a decent husband. It just means he is a good writer who gets characterization sometimes.
Women have overlooked Whedon's shytty written women characters for years though until his angry spurned ex-wife decided to publicly attack him.
if you dont get ya ass back in the Strain thread :RocketMarvel:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Sad shyt is Whedon won't get anywhere near the venom Snyder does despite being a worse human being :francis:

:comeon:How about we judge them for their work as opposed to their personal life. No one was going at Snyder because they thought he was a bad guy. Critisicm for Snyder was solely related to the work he presented, same with Whedon.