Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What works in comics doesn't always translate to film.

The movie was like a slapstick comedy with no likeable characters to actually get you on board with how over the top it was.

It was like army of darkness if army of darkness didn't have ash and wasn't winking at the audience.

I thought it was winking. Well everyone except Whinestone. He clearly was playing it straight. But you can do that when everyone else is over the top but your main guy isn't. They play off of him

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I thought it was winking. Well everyone except Whinestone. He clearly was playing it straight. But you can do that when everyone else is over the top but your main guy isn't. They play off of him
I'd put it slightly above iron man 3 in my rankings. It was bad,but it wasn't as bad as iron man 3.

But rays performance is why the movie doesn't work. He's playing it straight. Imagine if ash played it straight.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: Iron man 3 still dope.
Iron man 3 dope but Atlanta still sitting unwatched :beli:

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Iron man 3 dope but Atlanta still sitting unwatched :beli:

giphy.gif
:manny: one of my favorite directors/writers, one of my favorite characters/actors, and anther one of my favorite actors. We've been over this lol. I'm not watching something "just because" theres gotta be something in it that draws me to it. So in my head you're telling me something with Shane Black, Downey, and Cheadle wouldn't get my attention and have more cache in my book?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:manny: one of my favorite directors/writers, one of my favorite characters/actors, and anther one of my favorite actors. We've been over this lol. I'm not watching something "just because" theres gotta be something in it that draws me to it. So in my head you're telling me something with Shane Black, Downey, and Cheadle wouldn't get my attention and have more cache in my book?
Shane black ghost wrote 3 episodes of Atlanta

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Cape for trash movies, brehs :mjlol:

So it's caping to have a differing opinion on a film? :ohhh:

So I guess you're caping for Suicide Squad & BVS? :stopitslime:

I can't help but notice you didn't accuse @MartyMcFly of caping when he stated his enjoyment of the film just a few posts above you. :mjpls:

Guess some people got you shook like Smokey.:sas2:

Didn't hear anything about caping when I've praised the DCEU repeatedly. :sas1:

Imma let you cook though :umad:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So it's caping to have a differing opinion on a film? :ohhh:

So I guess you're caping for Suicide Squad & BVS? :stopitslime:

I can't help but notice you didn't accuse @MartyMcFly of caping when he stated his enjoyment of the film just a few posts above you. :mjpls:

Guess some people got you shook like Smokey.:sas2:

Didn't hear anything about caping when I've praised the DCEU repeatedly. :sas1:

Imma let you cook though :umad:

They all know how i feel about Iron Man 3 and also know I don't give a shyt if they disagree:manny: what they eat don't make me shyt and vice versa so calling me out really wouldn't do anything at this point:russ: I've stated why i like the movie and what works for me. if someone disagrees, that's cool but I'm still going to enjoy what i enjoy and could wipe my ass with what someone else thinks