Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hardly anybody "Hates on" the DCEU, it's just that those initial movies were terrible to mediocre. Thankfully they've course corrected. Wonder Woman was dope, and it's looking like this will be good too.
Outside of Ironman not like Marvel movies were anything to write home about until Avengers.

Thor, First Avenger, Iron Man 2 were :ld:

After Avengers everything picked up significantly though.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Outside of Ironman not like Marvel movies were anything to write home about until Avengers.

Since you brought it up, First Avenger is my favorite origin story in the MCU besides Ironman. But yeah Thor and IM 2 were mediocre

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I strongly disagree about First Avenger.I think that's one of Marvel's most underrated films.

Thor and Iron Man 2 were good, but nothing special. Both are better than some of the garbage WB was putting out though.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna cross my fingers that this Flashpoint movie changes Lex Luthor into a someone else with a different personality.

Flashpoint is going to change a lot of things. A lot of Snyder's stuff is about to be thrown into the bushes. There will be some recasting going on.