Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
still dnt know why they pushing cyborg cld have used mm, dude gets no love n he dope smh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I forgot this was two parts. Crazy how many superheroes movies are packed at the back end of 2017

Oh shyt!!! That is right!! Damn I forgot too this is 2 parts!:gladbron:

Damn my nicca HC prolly getting like 15 mins in this flick and 2 pages of dialogue :to:

He better be GOD MODE in part 2:ufdup:

Martha

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Flash looks and acts like a fakkit.

Cyborg looks like CGI-fest Don Lemon....every scene with him is cringe-worthy.

Wonder Woman bytch looks like she frail and is a mute.

shyt looks garbage.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i dnt like this flash interpretation, maybe with wally but bary naw seems like he's gonna come off more annoying/over the top than he goofy wise crack they trynna make him to be

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steppenwolf Lego figure revealed

Justice League: LEGO Leak Reveals Steppenwolf's New Look

b93000e8f94fe587-600x400.jpg

It looks like LEGO are once more responsible for an invaluable character tease for an upcoming, hugely hyped comic book movie. After they revealed the presence of Giant Man in Captain America: Civil War and confirmed that Ares will be huge in Wonder Woman, it seems the company have now dropped a tease for what villain Steppenwolf will look like in Justice League.

The LEGO Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack set, which was shared on Twitter by DC World seems to confirm that the villain will be super-sized (as he was in that controversial Batman v Superman cut scene), and also that he's undergone something of a design change.

We already knew that actor Ciaran Hinds would be bringing the character to life using mostly CGI (with only a little of his face visible), and it seems that he will be more recognisably humanoid faced than the first version of him in Dawn Of Justice, if this reveal is anything to go by.

The same set also confirms that the Batmobile will be able to travel inside the belly of the new Flying Fox, which is sure to excite fans looking for even more spectacular action.

The images of the upcoming sets also reveal some other little details. There's a "Nightcrawler Tunnel Attack" set, which shows off the design of Batman's latest toy a little more, and there's also the "Battle Of Atlantis" set, which confirms the theory that Parademons attack Atlantis, looking for their Mother Box.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
fukk that movie and his interpretation of that whole thing. I can't even joke about that shyt lol. But nah easiest way to have peace on here is just ignore cats. It's the internet it ain't real life. Plus I'm not going toe to toe with someone who's not black telling me what a black person should be thinking or feeling. Miss me with that.

Seriously what you just said gets me more upset than dude :russ: fukk that movie
What movie?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah. That movie is truly awful. Sam raimi gave 0 fukks.

Even if sony didn't force venom in that movie still would have sucked.

Which I've tried to explain to the fanboys but they don't hear me tho. Again let's say venom was forced on him. Cool. Did they also force him to interpret the symbiote the way he did? Or the way it controlled peter? Or the piss poor relationship between he and mj and how they both regressed? Or shoehorning in Gwen Stacy? Or retconning sandman to be bens killer? And sandman never going back to see his daughter? Nah no they didn't.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Which I've tried to explain to the fanboys but they don't hear me tho. Again let's say venom was forced on him. Cool. Did they also force him to interpret the symbiote the way he did? Or the way it controlled peter? Or the piss poor relationship between he and mj and how they both regressed? Or shoehorning in Gwen Stacy? Or retconning sandman to be bens killer? And sandman never going back to see his daughter? Nah no they didn't.
And I'll say it one more time,Spidey showing up to save Gwen from the out of control crane smashing into buildings then just leaving,never actually stopping the crane and it just goes to another scene :deadmanny:

Mountain dew extreme goblin and a fukking amnesia story line :laff:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And I'll say it one more time,Spidey showing up to save Gwen from the out of control crane smashing into buildings then just leaving,never actually stopping the crane and it just goes to another scene :deadmanny:

Mountain dew extreme goblin and a fukking amnesia story line :laff:
All the pieces were there for an interesting and great flick