NULL
JSTLG_Tsr_1sht_2764x4096_DOM_master.jpg
:hhh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Running time means nothing if a movie is good. Some of my favorite movies are 3 hours and they fly by. The BvS UC is better than the theatrical cut by a wide margin because it's fleshed out. If you have an attention deficit disorder, don't go. :pachaha:
Exactly. The Godfather movies are long but I never get tired of watching them. Dudes can spend their entire Sunday watching football but act like watching a movie that's longer than 90 minutes is torture.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Exactly. The Godfather movies are long but I never get tired of watching them. Dudes can spend their entire Sunday watching football but act like watching a movie that's longer than 90 minutes is torture.
That's because the godfather is a masterful film in both story and execution. Some of these comic book films and action films have no business pushing 2 1/2 , 3hrs. Especially these transformers films and even some comedies now.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Where did I insinuate u weren't planning on seeing the movie because of the poster? :patrice:

My bad then lol. I saw the :francis: and figured you were insinuating. I'll take that L my b

The godfather :wow:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because the godfather is a masterful film in both story and execution. Some of these comic book films and action films have no business pushing 2 1/2 , 3hrs. Especially these transformers films and even some comedies now.

Cosign, comedies and action movies should be no longer than 2 hrs and 15 min....Actually comedies shouldn't be longer than 1 hr 45 min

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marty is coo, good poster usually. Definitely a nerd but I'm pretty sure predator is his favorite flick so I can't hate dude.
:banderas: it is the greatest action flick ever.

Like I said, I make a mistake breh, I'll take that L, that's on me:wow:

Homeboy is still on his shyt tho because I had the audacity to disagree with him about Tropic Thunder and had some intelligent shyt to say about it that wasn't steeped in his 90s slang and broken english shyt and because I refused to let an asian tell me what i should or shouldn't be offended by as a black man. Now he's stalking me on some single white female shyt.
:myman:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Him not being black is exactly why it's fukk his opinion on any black issues and coming at my fellow brothers which is why I hit the
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
That will never fly with me fukk what you thought
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

Especially since he wants to tell us why we shouldn't fukk with RDJ for rocking blackface when he rocks it on the regular and its stereotypical bullshyt.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Especially since he wants to tell us why we shouldn't fukk with RDJ for rocking blackface when he rocks it on the regular and its stereotypical bullshyt.
I didn't pay much attention to that Tropic Thunder thread RDJ was hilarious in it and not racist as the whole point was parody of a whole lot of issues in Hollywood :manny: