Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:banderas: it is the greatest action flick ever.

Like I said, I make a mistake breh, I'll take that L, that's on me:wow:

Homeboy is still on his shyt tho because I had the audacity to disagree with him about Tropic Thunder and had some intelligent shyt to say about it that wasn't steeped in his 90s slang and broken english shyt and because I refused to let an asian tell me what i should or shouldn't be offended by as a black man. Now he's stalking me on some single white female shyt.

:myman:
Yes Predator may be the goat, I rotate Aliens, Terminator and Predator as my goats. Too hard to choose :ohlawd:

I don't know what your beef wit dude is, I honestly think dude can be a good poster cuz ive seen him spit some shyt when he aint trolling but his trolling gets old. Just be yourself and be honest, don't force shyt, that gets old. I didn't even go in that tropic thunder thread cuz it's been done to death. :scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yes Predator may be the goat, I rotate Aliens, Terminator and Predator as my goats. Too hard to choose :ohlawd:

I don't know what your beef wit dude is, I honestly think dude can be a good poster cuz ive seen him spit some shyt when he aint trolling but his trolling gets old. Just be yourself and be honest, don't force shyt, that gets old. I didn't even go in that tropic thunder thread cuz it's been done to death. :scust:

The beef is one sided lol. I said some shyt he disagreed with and he's convinced I'm white now (which apparently is an insult) and I just thought the shyt was funny. But I do draw the line at someone not black telling me how i should react to racism and what constitutes as racism towards me and my people. That shyt isn't cool and is an immediate fukk you

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The beef is one sided lol. I said some shyt he disagreed with and he's convinced I'm white now (which apparently is an insult) and I just thought the shyt was funny. But I do draw the line at someone not black telling me how i should react to racism and what constitutes as racism towards me and my people. That shyt isn't cool and is an immediate fukk you
Yeah, and if I'm not mistaken he made the thread in both TLR and here. So he was on a mish.

But I honestly think dude tries too hard, he actually has the ability to post some good shyt, I remember him trashing suicide squad after he stanned everything dc like it was untouchable, so he has that ability to turn the troll off but I guess u are u are.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Come on breh..... put on the black symbiotic suit!

Comb your hair to the side breh :lolbron:

Martha

fukk that movie and his interpretation of that whole thing. I can't even joke about that shyt lol. But nah easiest way to have peace on here is just ignore cats. It's the internet it ain't real life. Plus I'm not going toe to toe with someone who's not black telling me what a black person should be thinking or feeling. Miss me with that.

Seriously what you just said gets me more upset than dude :russ: fukk that movie

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JSTLG_Tsr_1sht_2764x4096_DOM_master.jpg
I can dig it.
I would like to see a comic book cover styled poster

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so who's going to be the 7th member once superman comes back? MM or jon stewart? or hawk girl