Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Running time means nothing if a movie is good. Some of my favorite movies are 3 hours and they fly by. The BvS UC is better than the theatrical cut by a wide margin because it's fleshed out. If you have an attention deficit disorder, don't go. :pachaha:

Cosign this

On the flip side I've watched a movie that's less than 2 hrs and it seemed much longee

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
giphy.gif

i negged u by accident brehh :to:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn 3 hrs:whoo:

Guess they gon give the people they money's worth:banderas:

OR piss people off even more because they wasted more time.

Watching MOS right now,realizing how good they are for about the first hour with these movies:banderas:....then it pretty much starts to go downhill.

Suicide Squad didn't have this problem as much,so maybe they are learning from they mistakes....and honestly I think we can pinpoint the downward trajectory of these movies right about the time Louis Lane shows up:martin:... or when Henry Civil needs to do any sort of acting:mjlol:

I'm watching MOS,how the he'll a farm boy from Kansas not amazed at all by the fact he actually found the spaceship,the fact he's on a spaceship,or the ghost of his dead pops:dahell:?

Hopefully Louis just flat out dies in the first scene....and hopefully Superman stays dead for the first 2 hours,and ND comes back from the dead with a completely different personality,or even a personality at all....if he even comes back in this movie.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:what:

Dude has consistently been one of the best actors working. Have you ever seen Prefontaine, Requiem for a Dream, or Mr Nobody? He was even dope in some of his smaller roles in things like American Psycho and Fight Club. He was just coming off of winning an Oscar before shooting Suicide Squad.

The Dark Knight was about the introduction of Ledger's Joker. Suicide Squad wasn't about Joker, they just shoehorned him into the movie. It would have worked better if he was the main villain like he was in Assault on Arkham, but clearly the studio wanted a bigger threat.
I think Leto can act pretty well,but i wasn't feeling this Joker at all.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poster looks dope, but I didn't see anything in the trailer that conveyed the same tone or sense of hope. Maybe we'll see something like that near the end of the film.