wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
DC bringing FUN, HUMOR and MUSICALS in 2017 :mjlol:

Martha
i give them props. they didnt listen to the minority (coli fans) and realized that the majority of movie watchers actually want to be entertained. but with snyder still at the helm, no need to waste 10+ dollars to be in a cramped theater to see more youtube clips being used to move major plot points along.

fool martha once shame on you, fool martha twice...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i give them props. they didnt listen to the minority (coli fans) and realized that the majority of movie watchers actually want to be entertained. but with snyder still at the helm, no need to waste 10+ dollars to be in a cramped theater to see more youtube clips being used to move major plot points along.

fool martha once shame on you, fool martha twice...

The telling thing about this movie will be if any of the minor characters get more of a "push" from here on out.

Like everyone knows Chris Pratt now, the know Batista, Anthony Mackie star was elevated, and many others.

If the guy that plays Cyborg or Flash (Cavill for that matter) doesnt blow up after this, man I dont know then.

Martha

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Whatever people are seeing with Aquaman, I'm not seeing it.
They see Khal Drogo man. Jason Momoa is a big name, and while Aquaman escaped his dorky image in the comics a decade ago, he hasn't in the mainstream. They had to take him in a different direction.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Cyborg looked stupid. They shoulda just made him a costume instead of CGI. Plus ion truss DC after BvsS n Suicide Squad.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely, but man why didn't they use Martian Manhunter tho?
Going off new 52.
Also I think they clearly wanted a black character established. No black guy in makeup like with Manhunter.

It would have been better to use John Stewart, but I think Cyborg fits with the New 52/motherbox angle because of Geoff Johns as well.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
The telling thing about this movie will be if any of the minor characters get more of a "push" from here on out.

Like everyone knows Chris Pratt now, the know Batista, Anthony Mackie star was elevated, and many others.

If the guy that plays Cyborg or Flash (Cavill for that matter) doesnt blow up after this, man I dont know then.

Martha
worry about other men blowing brehs