Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Hey @SuBKr4zy I got over 5k in rep tha fukk u think u can do about it :dahell:

U mad fakkit :mjlol:

You the one who negged me first, p*ssy, so who's REALLY mad?? Lil queer DC stan nikka named Mike....mad cuz I didn't like a weak ass trailer :laff:

You salty as fukk, you lil dikk-gobblin bytch :russ:

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Please.

It's obvious as fukk you are kill dat noize.

This account stopped posting in 2013,same time the kill dat noize account registers.

Kill dat noize gets banned and within a month suddenly this account is posting.

You post the exact same way. You give yourself away. Even got you referencing Superman in the jla animated show just like you did on the kill dat noize account.

You post about all the same shyt in the same style repeating the same talking points.

Racist clown.

Kill Dat Noize was always referencing movies/tv shows, when I pressed him on it he revealed that he hadn't actually read any comic books in the last 20 years. I believe that's when we all collectively stopped taking him seriously.

Even Marvelset stopped quoting and dapping him up in that thread :mjlol:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I appreciate the visual style for this even though I'm generally not a fan of the heavy blue tint. But there is some gorgeous cinematography in this.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Completely forgot the trailer was going to be released Saturday, saw it this morning and was as underwhelmed as I was with the teaser. I like that we aren't getting too much but from the way it looks I am not impressed at all. With what I am hearing about bat man and flash's solo movies what a mess. This is suppose to be their secret weapon but it just looks meh

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill Dat Noize was always referencing movies/tv shows, when I pressed him on it he revealed that he hadn't actually read any comic books in the last 20 years. I believe that's when we all collectively stopped taking him seriously.

Even Marvelset stopped quoting and dapping him up in that thread :mjlol:
Ohh I forgot that was him lol arguing about mos for years

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You nikkas in here tripping as if Marvel or DC or Fox have produced one epic, flawless, blockbuster after another and are immune from critique. :mjlol:

When you can't exchange opinions without negging, iggying, or talking slick, you already lost.
Martha gonna be laughing when they disappointed again. Snyder get these lames every time :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
12965740_1165143546852870_326647249_n.jpg

Sorry about the spoilers