Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So much bias when it comes to DC and Marvel

"CG looks horrible"

*Marvel trailer drops*

"This movie looks great"

Especially when both companies film in front of green screens

That Spider-Man HC trailer was CG'd up to the max but no one cares because it's Spiderman and Marvel.

:manny:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Just came to say Im avoidin this thread like the plague. Y'all nikka spoiled Batman vs Superman for me!Read the whole script on this shyt before it came out!

After watching Logan with no spoilers,i see I like going in blind..

Damn Logan was a depressing ass movie...shyt wasn't a action movie, shyt was thriller!

Uno

Superstar
Daps
The telling thing about this movie will be if any of the minor characters get more of a "push" from here on out.

Like everyone knows Chris Pratt now, the know Batista, Anthony Mackie star was elevated, and many others.

If the guy that plays Cyborg or Flash (Cavill for that matter) doesnt blow up after this, man I dont know then.

Martha

Anthony is still doing the same roles he was before, he isn't leading any movies. Pratt got the role of Jurassic Park in 2013, same year he got the role for Guardians. Batista is back to doing movies with nobodies. Chris Evans has done what exactly?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
worry about other men blowing brehs

Forgive me for being a :cape: fan and wanting to see H. Cavill for being a bigger star:wtf:

He should be doing Jurassic Park and making movies with average ass JLaw

Where is Cavill next blockbuster franchise:damn:

Martha

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever people are seeing with Aquaman, I'm not seeing it.
that motherfukker is basically Thor with black hair and a magical trident instead of a hammer

you could edited Thor/ Asgard in the trailer in place of Aquaman / Atlantis and not miss a beat

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The telling thing about this movie will be if any of the minor characters get more of a "push" from here on out.

Like everyone knows Chris Pratt now, the know Batista, Anthony Mackie star was elevated, and many others.

If the guy that plays Cyborg or Flash (Cavill for that matter) doesnt blow up after this, man I dont know then.

Martha
You And @wire28 are so corny .

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anthony is still doing the same roles he was before, he isn't leading any movies. Pratt got the role of Jurassic Park in 2013, same year he got the role for Guardians. Batista is back to doing movies with nobodies. Chris Evans has done what exactly?
You And @wire28 are so corny .
I don't know who yall are talking to but i promise you put the following people on ignore

Jayshiggs
Wire28
Aquacityboy
The godling
Bryan Danielson
Mic nificient

And your film room experience will go up.

It's actually quite amazing how cutting out garbage posters who just repeat themself over and over and over improves threads.

Disney stans are out here dapping up a known racist in mic nfiicent/kill dat noize.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Absolutely, but man why didn't they use Martian Manhunter tho?

:mjcry:

I wanted J'onn or Stewart in the core film but Cyborg is & always has been a leader, mature, & often provides that deux ex machina with the tech. So Mr. Stone is fine, since they're going with the Apokolips angle, his origin is crucial.

We'll probably be seeing this version of Cyborg from Justice League War.

latest

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't know who yall are talking to but i promise you put the following people on ignore

Jayshiggs
Wire28
Aquacityboy
The godling
Bryan Danielson
Mic nificient

And your film room experience will go up.

It's actually quite amazing how cutting out garbage posters who just repeat themself over and over and over improves threads.

Disney stans are out here dapping up a known racist in mic nfiicent/kill dat noize.

Now this is corny, lobbying other posters to ignore people? Pull down your skirt B, just because you can't take the heat don't lobby for other people to be so sensitive. lol

This guy daps up a known Bangladeshi cornball who likes to type niqqa but wants to play high and mighty on who daps up who?! The:what: hypocrisy is stunning.

Last edited: