Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I like Aquaman in the animated series what I am seeing here isn't the Aquaman I know. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but I'm just not seeing what the big deal is.
The 2 standouts are Flash and Batman in that CGI mess of a trailer.
it looks like batman, per usual, will be the saving grace. i can say that im surprised ezra doesnt look as horrid as i thought he would as flash though so that may be another saver. otherwise not really seeing what else i should be impressed by in this trailer. another trailer with WW not saying anything, aquaman :manny: and hordes of nameless villain fodder which apparently was a big no no for the marvel films by our esteemed coli critics. and its a snyder production so no reason to fall for the hype

Flash seem like some weirdo hetrosexual who's transitioning
:russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Now this is corny, lobbying other posters to ignore people? Pull down your skirt B, just because you can't take the heat don't lobby for other people to be so sensitive. lol

This guy daps up a known Bangladeshi cornball who likes to type niqqa but wants to play high and mighty on who daps up who?! The:what: hypocrisy is stunning.
i commend you for not having him on ignore, i've had him there for months and its been :ahh: ever since

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You And @wire28 are so corny .

Wow, I'm not even sure what upset you or set you off when I was pretty much giving Cavill (the star of one of DC's biggest properties) his props... or at worst best wishes:dahell: I said NOTHING bad about DC or anyone associated.:mindblown:

With that said

:yeshrug:I know.... and so are YOU:ufdup:,

@Prodigal Syndicate @Yo Yo Ma and a shyt load of cats on both sides and neutral. So is everyone in the TSC, 3/4ths the cats in The Booth, half the cats in the Colisuem, anyone who's ever done "a Wire" thread, and dont get me started on the JBO cats:picard:.

But who gives a shyt man? This shyts is supposed to be for laughs, jokes and fukkery try not to take yourself too seriously breh:beli:

I will commend you on not doing the "ignore" thing like some folks though.... thats kinda cowardly.:salute:

If someone cant handle some text on a fukking screen thats not even explicitly personal towards them, then they probably have a hard time with life and it wont get better:manny:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Getting back on topic

The trailer looks pretty dope, I'm kinda more excited to see what they gonna do or how they gonna introduce Superman since it seems like they are going WAY out there way to hide or pretend he's not in the movie (yea I know he's supposed to be dead but still).

Their marketing is pretty specific, I wonder is this dude even gonna be at the panel at Comicon this year? Or if so, will they show an exclusive for the crowd there with him?

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Getting back on topic

The trailer looks pretty dope, I'm kinda more excited to see what they gonna do or how they gonna introduce Superman since it seems like they are going WAY out there way to hide or pretend he's not in the movie (yea I know he's supposed to be dead but still).

Their marketing is pretty specific, I wonder is this dude even gonna be at the panel at Comicon this year? Or if so, will they show an exclusive for the crowd there with him?

Martha

I feel like they'll hold it for as long as they can. But it's more than likely (hopefully) a huge plot point and a big part of the story so it does deserve its own moment in the sun (don't ask me how) so I can honestly see them holding him behind closed doors even in july.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So much bias when it comes to DC and Marvel

"CG looks horrible"

*Marvel trailer drops*

"This movie looks great"

Especially when both companies film in front of green screens

That Spider-Man HC trailer was CG'd up to the max but no one cares because it's Spiderman and Marvel.

:manny:

All praises due. The only thing I will ever stan for

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I feel like they'll hold it for as long as they can. But it's more than likely (hopefully) a huge plot point and a big part of the story so it does deserve its own moment in the sun (don't ask me how) so I can honestly see them holding him behind closed doors even in july.

I can see that too, I just now wonder is he gonna get like only like a 20 mins worth of screen time and no more then 5 or 6 lines? However its done, I hope they can create a moment or environment where he like steals the movie

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can see that too, I just now wonder is he gonna get like only like a 20 mins worth of screen time and no more then 5 or 6 lines? However its done, I hope they can create a moment or environment where he like steals the movie

Martha

Yup and thats exactly why I said I hope its meaningful. If he's barely in the flick then don't hold it a secret but if he truly is making an impact and doing big things poppin' then hold him off as long as possible. Lol don't repeat the original mistake the comics made when they killed him off by having like 4 or 5 supermen all in their own books. :francis:

Comics in the 90s:francis::russ: