Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
They def did, missed opportunity there.

As for Cyborg, I do believe he is a character with lots of potential that can be achieved under the right creative team (comics and film). Perhaps I'm the minority on that one.
People shyt on Cyborg a bit too hard he's GREAT as a Teen titan it's just he hasn't had the best transition to being a Justice League member. I can't think of anything notable he's done since he's been on the team other than making him a boom tube. He was a way more well defined character as a Teen Titan. But I'll give him a chance for the movie he'll probably be mopey until the end of the movie understandably since he may feel like he lost his humanity.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
fukk you, you simple minded muhfukkas can't deal with someone disagreeing with you about a movie so y'all start concocting stories about them being other people :russ:
Please.

It's obvious as fukk you are kill dat noize.

This account stopped posting in 2013,same time the kill dat noize account registers.

Kill dat noize gets banned and within a month suddenly this account is posting.

You post the exact same way. You give yourself away. Even got you referencing Superman in the jla animated show just like you did on the kill dat noize account.

You post about all the same shyt in the same style repeating the same talking points.

Racist clown.