Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Im not that well versed in some of this shyt.. how lois lane "the key"? I saw the pregnancy shyt is there a correlation? Why Superman keep saying Batman took her from him? Put me on DC brehs
When she dies, Supes becomes susceptible to Darkseid mind control via the anti-life equation...

His eyes are red in that end scene because Darkseid is controlling him...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Im not that well versed in some of this shyt.. how lois lane "the key"? I saw the pregnancy shyt is there a correlation? Why Superman keep saying Batman took her from him? Put me on DC brehs

According to Zack:

Lois gets killed by Darkseid after Bruce hides her in the Batcave. Superman goes evil ala Injustice style and Darkseid brainwashes him to be his minion like Supergirl in the comics

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
According to Zack:

Lois gets killed by Darkseid after Bruce hides her in the Batcave. Superman goes evil ala Injustice style and Darkseid brainwashes him to be his minion like Supergirl in the comics
When she dies, Supes becomes susceptible to Darkseid mind control via the anti-life equation...

His eyes are red in that end scene because Darkseid is controlling him...

the darkseid mind control makes more sense than the unholy shyt writing that is injustice. I'm supposed to believe killing joker was a bad thing and harley quinn who helped kill a city was more salvageable than the guy who saved earth and did them a service. The zack one makes way more sense because darkseid will capitalise on your moment of weakness and use you as a pawn.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanos took stormbreaker to the chest and was like :mjgrin: Darkside took and axe and went and went and cried in the ship LMAOOO they nerfed him completely.

The axe murderer

Daps
Thanos took stormbreaker to the chest and was like :mjgrin: Darkside took and axe and went and went and cried in the ship LMAOOO they nerfed him completely.
Remember this was before he gained the omega force which is what makes darkseid the multiversal threat. Otherwise he's just a strong brick. With the omega force he's an embodiment of evil

Conz

Superstar
Daps
posting this again bc it got lost yesterday
EwyTSLVXIAEzNCb

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
the darkseid mind control makes more sense than the unholy shyt writing that is injustice. I'm supposed to believe killing joker was a bad thing and harley quinn who helped kill a city was more salvageable than the guy who saved earth and did them a service. The zack one makes way more sense because darkseid will capitalise on your moment of weakness and use you as a pawn.
Yea it def makes more sense Darkseid used the anti-life on him...

According to Snyder, he had a whole love triangle with Bats/Supes/Lois penned that the execs were against...

Basically Lois and Bats were fukking after Supes died making that scene where the JL had to decide on bringing Supes back real tough for Bats because he would have to sacrifice his relationship with Lois...

When Darkseid arrives with his armada, Supes asks Bats to protect Lois while he deals with Darkseid, Luthor tells Darkseid that Supes weakness is Lois and he sends assassins to find her...Lois ends up dying after her and Bats got into an argument...

Supes learns she died and becomes weakened giving Darkseid the ability to use the anti-life on him...

That end world scene with Joker was going to culminate with flash and Cyborg trying to go back to the past and warn Bats about Lois which they achieved in BvS...Flash was wearing the same outfit in this scene...

Say what you want about Snyder but his story telling was fukking good, he had a plan and a vision...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

According to Snyder, he had a whole love triangle with Bats/Supes/Lois penned that the execs were against...

Basically Lois and Bats were fukking after Supes died making that scene where the JL had to decide on bringing Supes back real tough for Bats because he would have to sacrifice his relationship with Lois...

When Darkseid arrives with his armada, Supes asks Bats to protect Lois while he deals with Darkseid, Luthor tells Darkseid that Supes weakness is Lois and he sends assassins to find her...Lois ends up dying after her and Bats got into an argument...

Supes learns she died and becomes weakened giving Darkseid the ability to use the anti-life on him...

That end world scene with Joker was going to culminate with flash and Cyborg trying to go back to the past and warn Bats about Lois which they achieved in BvS...Flash was wearing the same outfit in this scene...

Say what you want about Snyder but his story telling was fukking good, he had a plan and a vision...

:ohhh:

The axe murderer

Daps

Supes then asks Bats to protect Lois while he deals with Darkseid, Luthor tells Darkseid that Supes weakness is Lois and he sends assassins to find her...Lois ends up dying after her and Bats got into an argument...

ahahahahahahaha batman fukking all the bishes in dc :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:just even joker wants the bussy it seems :dame:
Anti life works on the worst impulses
his name darkseid basically means dark side

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does anyone know why john stewart wasn't casted for JL. I think you need a GL for any justice league team up movie

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
does anyone know why john stewart wasn't casted for JL. I think you need a GL for any justice league team up movie
According to Snyder, the execs told him they had different plans for introducing Stewart...

The end scene with Bats and MM was supposed to be Stewart, not MM but they fought hard with Snyder on that...

Basically Snyder plan was to bring him in in JL part 2...