Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why are you always hating ?

I’m not hating.

Zach Snyder is a hack. He was in the process of being bushed from Hollywood until WB saved him.

MOS wasn’t bad but it could’ve been better. I would’ve rather Nolan took charge and simply did a Superman trilogy like he did with Batman. Instead, they shoehorned in a connected universe trying to copycat Disney and the MCU. BvS, Sucide Squad and the first JL flopped. Wonder Woman got praise because it didn’t suck like the other movies. In fact, MOS didn’t do huge numbers at the box office which is probably another reason why they felt the need to have a connect universe as well.

now you have fans coppin pleas for garbage ass movies. Zach Snyder got fired in the middle of making the first JL movie. He got fired by a company that only cares about making money, not good movies.

They also had to reign in Patty Jenkins on the first WW movie and after 1984, I see why.

So it’s not hate. It’s vindication :wow:

I called this fukkery before they started filming BvS.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How do you know that the rest of the movie wont be good?

Snyders track record. He’s known for visuals but doesn’t know how to tell a compelling story. People will point to Watchmen, but that movie is more know for the visual effects than the overall story. 300 is the same.

Even the actors they went with speaks to the quality of their work when it comes to these movies. Lazy, and uninspiring.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Joker is probably in the movie for less than 5 minutes. But Snyder is so desperate for people to watch this he put him in the trailer anyway. That could’ve been a surprise nugget.

Imagine if they put Red Skull in the infinity war trailer :russ:
Yeah, cause the whole world don't know he was there shooting scenes.

giphy.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Snyders track record. He’s known for visuals but doesn’t know how to tell a compelling story. People will point to Watchmen, but that movie is more know for the visual effects than the overall story. 300 is the same.

Even the actors they went with speaks to the quality of their work when it comes to these movies. Lazy, and uninspiring.
Yeah but that's still your opinion, trolling threads because you think hes trash is lame

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You just proved my point :pachaha:
:stopitslime:

Its called the 90s anti hero trope. Every mainstream comic book character was on that wave. It isnt unique to Superman. Its considered the worst era for Superman stories but the best for Superman financially. WB literally decided to make the most profitable version of Superman. They all but ignored his 70+ years of characterization to make him "cool" like Batman. They dont know to do with him which is why we have no MoS2. But we got 3- 4 live action Batmen running around. One of them was a child too:mjlol:

'90s Anti-Hero - TV Tropes

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
does it matter? Some people love 90s Superman. Some love New 52. Some love the old Donner era Superman and will never like a characterization that isn't like Donner's version.

But to say "it's not Superman" is inaccurate. It is Superman. It's just not "your Superman" which is a dumb thing to hold on to.... :manny: