Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt doesn’t even read like a real review it just reads like a nikka who went in to hate on everything from jump street. I’m still watching and shyt is dope to me so far.

So because you like it and I didn't I went into it with intentions to hate? Did you go in with intentions to love it?

I just thought it wasn't a good movie. We're here to give our opinions not be an echo chamber.

This isn't much better than the first given the unnecessary 4 hours. A 6/10 at best and forgettable.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Honestly...

I WANTED to like this. I really did..

But i don’t see what y’all see in this director’s cut. I honestly don’t...

I look at Zack Synder the same way I look at Vince Russo. Has a few good ideas and then just goes WAAAY to over the top with it.

I can understand why the studio did what they did and tried to put lipstick on a pig. Joss Whedon TRIED to compile the story into 2 hours and make it simple for the common viewer. And it was still :francis:

That “epilogue” ending was NOT needed. The “Knightmare” scene had me like “WHATS THE REASON FOR THIS?! :mindblown:

Dude managed to put a pre, mid, and post credit scene in one motion and i don’t even know how that shyt is possible :gucci:

ALOT of the scenes in this director’s cut should have just been left off. This movie was long for no name reason. If ANYTHING, it should have been cut to 3 hours MAX.

This shyt was like “Infinity War” with a little bit of “Endgame” put into it :dwillhuh:

And this was suppose to be the 3rd movie in his DC Synder Universe. So you trying to tell me you gonna introduce Superman in the first movie.

Then in the 2nd movie not only introduce a new Batman. But you put them against each other while bringing in Wonder Woman (randomly) and then introducing the Justice League. ON TOP OF THAT. You RANDOMLY being in Doomsday and you have him RANDOMLY kill Superman.

THEN in Justice League you bring in Darkseid’s little homie and his whole crew. And introduce these boxes which i guess is their own version of the Infinity Stones. Then have a LONG DRAWN OUT backstory on Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman which you could have done with their OWN SEPERATE MOVIES :mindblown:

THEN in the mist of all this Batman has detailed thought dreams of Darkseid taking over the world and Superman becoming :demonic: because Lois died. Which leads to Batman teaming up with Joker, Deathstroke, and other folks to take them out and leads to cliff hanger that goes NOTHING. :gucci:

I mean...I’m happy you DC marks got what you wanted. But i just don’t get it...:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Honestly...

I WANTED to like this. I really did..

But i don’t see what y’all see in this director’s cut. I honestly don’t...

I look at Zack Synder the same way I look at Vince Russo. Has a few good ideas and then just goes WAAAY to over the top with it.

I can understand why the studio did what they did and tried to put lipstick on a pig. Joss Whedon TRIED to compile the story into 2 hours and make it simple for the common viewer. And it was still :francis:

That “epilogue” ending was NOT needed. The “Knightmare” scene had me like “WHATS THE REASON FOR THIS?! :mindblown:

Dude managed to put a pre, mid, and post credit scene in one motion and i don’t even know how that shyt is possible :gucci:

ALOT of the scenes in this director’s cut should have just been left off. This movie was long for no name reason. If ANYTHING, it should have been cut to 3 hours MAX.

This shyt was like “Infinity War” with a little bit of “Endgame” put into it :dwillhuh:

And this was suppose to be the 3rd movie in his DC Synder Universe. So you trying to tell me you gonna introduce Superman in the first movie.

Then in the 2nd movie not only introduce a new Batman. But you put them against each other while bringing in Wonder Woman (randomly) and then introducing the Justice League. ON TOP OF THAT. You RANDOMLY being in Doomsday and you have him RANDOMLY kill Superman.

THEN in Justice League you bring in Darkseid’s little homie and his whole crew. And introduce these boxes which i guess is their own version of the Infinity Stones. Then have a LONG DRAWN OUT backstory on Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman which you could have done with their OWN SEPERATE MOVIES :mindblown:

THEN in the mist of all this Batman has detailed thought dreams of Darkseid taking over the world and Superman becoming :demonic: because Lois died. Which leads to Batman teaming up with Joker, Deathstroke, and other folks to take them out and leads to cliff hanger that goes NOTHING. :gucci:

I mean...I’m happy you DC marks got what you wanted. But i just don’t get it...:yeshrug:

I respect your opinion but :mjlol:

"DC Marks" gave away your whole agenda. You already came in biased. :yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
nn11vfa8ttn61.png

Chat went crazy. People were mocking his dead daughter. These fukks are so fragile

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't think this was much better. on one hand, i was glad a lot of the Whedon stuff was gone (that awful shyt with the Russian (?) family, etc) but i didn't really need much more of the characterization it turns out. That final nightmare scene was horrendous, wtf was that? the epilogue was so bad