Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was mid.

It all comes down to what they never should have done in the first place which was rush a team up movie. It's hard to give a damn about any of these characters when they haven't been fleshed out. That's evident by needing 4 hours to tell the story. It's too much fat that needs to be trimmed. We got mother boxes and now the Anti Life Equation which don't have the proper time for anyone to care about them. Imagine being unfamiliar with the source material and taking that all in. The tacked on endings and epilogues served what purpose? We're not getting anything after this.

The slow mo, complete lack of a color palette, and bad CGI make for ugly visuals. Snyder just wasn't the right choice for this franchise. This whole project is nothing but his ego running wild to save face. "I had good ideas. It wasn't me it was Whedon:damn:". Act like you didn't direct BvS and dead whatever momentum DC had going:stopitslime:. But that was WB's fault though:comeon:

Martian Manhunter looked terrible. It was laughably poor, PS graphics. Steppenwolf got improved but still looks like shyt. That armor is needlessly complicated just like Cyborg's design which they didn't even bother to touch up. Did they hire the people who did Transformers?:scust:

How you gonna set up the main boss as a threat when he got dog walked within the first five minutes of him stepping on earth? They had to carry him away:picard:

This was an unnecessary waste of time. This man really called a do over:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
this was pretty good:ehh:
Batfleck was great, Flash was great, I'm looking forward to that Flash movie if it ever happens
I remember the memes of Flash running from the Whedon Cut, but all the speed force scenes seem alot better in this
we do need a Nightmare movie or series on HBO Max, give me a series that starts right there at the beginning of Bruce's dream

Gaston

Pro
Daps
Reppin
N.O. 9th Ward East Beast in San Jose
This wasn't the best comic book movie of all time like Snyder fan boys on twitter was saying but it's way better than the 2017 version. Cyborg was done right on this movie gave him a story unlike Whedon :mjpls:version. I really liked The Flash on this. I'm hyped to watch Flashpoint now. I wish WB would put Ray Fisher back on the Flash movie. Couple of things I didn't like was the aspect ratio, overuse of slow motion, CGI was horrible sometimes and of course the Snyder brown orange film color he likes to use.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This was mid.

It all comes down to what they never should have done in the first place which was rush a team up movie. It's hard to give a damn about any of these characters when they haven't been fleshed out. That's evident by needing 4 hours to tell the story. It's too much fat that needs to be trimmed. We got mother boxes and now the Anti Life Equation which don't have the proper time for anyone to care about them. Imagine being unfamiliar with the source material and taking that all in. The tacked on endings and epilogues served what purpose? We're not getting anything after this.

The slow mo, complete lack of a color palette, and bad CGI make for ugly visuals. Snyder just wasn't the right choice for this franchise. This whole project is nothing but his ego running wild to save face. "I had good ideas. It wasn't me it was Whedon:damn:". Act like you didn't direct BvS and dead whatever momentum DC had going:stopitslime:. But that was WB's fault though:comeon:

Martian Manhunter looked terrible. It was laughably poor, PS graphics. Steppenwolf got improved but still looks like shyt. That armor is needlessly complicated just like Cyborg's design which they didn't even bother to touch up. Did they hire the people who did Transformers?:scust:

How you gonna set up the main boss as a threat when he got dog walked within the first five minutes of him stepping on earth? They had to carry him away:picard:

This was an unnecessary waste of time. This man really called a do over:unimpressed:
This shyt doesn’t even read like a real review it just reads like a nikka who went in to hate on everything from jump street. I’m still watching and shyt is dope to me so far.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Straight 4 but what he did do is it has chapters. So everytime a new chapter or two started I took a lil intermission to do other shyt then got back to it.

i may check this next weekend cause im going to be ripping and running the next few days, and dont want to start and stop

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
this was pretty good:ehh:
Batfleck was great, Flash was great, I'm looking forward to that Flash movie if it ever happens
I remember the memes of Flash running from the Whedon Cut, but all the speed force scenes seem alot better in this
we do need a Nightmare movie or series on HBO Max, give me a series that starts right there at the beginning of Bruce's dream

Yeah, how the Flash ran looked silly in Whedon’s movie, but here I was like :ehh:. It worked a lot better.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This wasn't the best comic book movie of all time like Snyder fan boys on twitter was saying but it's way better than the 2017 version. Cyborg was done right on this movie gave him a story unlike Whedon :mjpls:version. I really liked The Flash on this. I'm hyped to watch Flashpoint now. I wish WB would put Ray Fisher back on the Flash movie. Couple of things I didn't like was the aspect ratio, overuse of slow motion, CGI was horrible sometimes and of course the Snyder brown orange film color he likes to use.
I feel same way. One thing I can say is the action scenes were waaaaaay better. The wonder woman scene in the beginning was >>>>>>>>>>>>.
Compare it to the original one and you could feel there was a lot and I mean A LOT missing that would have improved it

Now compare it to here

Why was this changed like that the snyder cut was much better done here:why:

I was meh on the BvS movie and the cut. This one def improved things