Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this movie validate the theory that Zack Snyder wasn't the one fukking up the DCEU and that interference from the suits was the real problem?

I remember the narrative was that Snyder directed such a trash movie that weadon had to be brought in to Salvage the movie and the theater release was the best they could do with the shyt show left by Snyder.
The theory sounded like Snyder fan bullshyt at the time but it ended up being completely true. WB had Whedon butcher a good movie in order to chase the MCU bag.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
we posting spoilers yet?

EwyTSLVXIAEzNCb
:dead:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Finished it...

shyt was really good honestly, there is an actual plot in this cut, the villain has a fukking motive and all the characters have comprehensive arcs that close satisfyingly...

I do feel it was a bit long though, End Game 3 hour length would of been perfect and Snyder need to seriously chill with the slow motion abuse...

The theatrical was a weak 5/10 for me

Snyder Cut solid 8.5/10

Snyderverse needs to continue, this was easily the best DC film made to this point...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
better than to OG, but too damn long imo (shouldn't need 4 hours man), however the stuff cut or changed really made the film into a whole different thing. i'm not gonna get a hate boner for wheadon he had to work with a cut film that wasn't in his vision. cyborg got done dirty; replacing darkseid from stepponwolf in the ancient war was sum i did not expect. Jared leto joker is still meh to me