Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Brehs:wow:

I have receipts of me calling the theatrical Justice League the worst film of that year. This shyt right here is the best DCEU film by a wide margin. I need Snyder to be allowed to finish his vision. I doubt they give him the reigns of the theatrical universe, but I'm fine with HBOMax movies/series helmed by da gawd. I have so much to say about this shyt, but I'm tempted to rewatch after just finishing it. I know @StillFlow somewhere smiling like a proud dad:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brehs:wow:

I have receipts of me calling the theatrical Justice League the worst film of that year. This shyt right here is the best DCEU film by a wide margin. I need Snyder to be allowed to finish his vision. I doubt they give him the reigns of the theatrical universe, but I'm fine with HBOMax movies/series helmed by da gawd. I have so much to say about this shyt, but I'm tempted to rewatch after just finishing it. I know @StillFlow somewhere smiling like a proud dad:wow:

yeah this ish is perfect, i wish i could see it on the big screen :wow:

DC really blew it like brian dunkleman not letting snyder have full reign

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Does this movie validate the theory that Zack Snyder wasn't the one fukking up the DCEU and that interference from the suits was the real problem?

I remember the narrative was that Snyder directed such a trash movie that weadon had to be brought in to Salvage the movie and the theater release was the best they could do with the shyt show left by Snyder.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
mfs just be fishin for shyt to hate about DC movies

Yup. This ^^^ irks the fukk out of me.

I have enjoyed most of the DCEU movies with the exception of maybe 3-4 movies within good reason. WW84, Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey were just bad ideas from the beginning that shouldn't been released or needed more time. I don't nitpick at comic book movies like that unless they just completely go left.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup. This ^^^ irks the fukk out of me.

I have enjoyed most of the DCEU movies with the exception of maybe 3-4 movies within good reason. WW84, Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey were just bad ideas from the beginning that shouldn't been released or needed more time. I don't nitpick at comic book movies like that unless they just completely go left.

Green lantern to?

I liked batman vs superman i enjoyed it

I'm kind of pissed we won't be able to see ben affleck as batman in a solo film he would have killed it