Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started watching thinking id do an hour or at most... ended watching whole movie!!

This was really dope id prob compare it to the first avengers where we finally get so many superheroes in one movie as a really good entry point to a trilogy.

The main difference is that it all made sense this time around everything was explained from cyborg to villains.

And also we actually cared for those characters with each of them having enough screen time this time around.

If this came out in its original form back in 2017 DC wouldve had a good start to another franchise sadly we know how this turned out...

Theres was a few minor things that were so so to me like those music interludes and spotty CGI here and there(but since its a 4 year old movie i can forget). Also Aquamans atlantis scenes didnt make much sense considering the movie IMO

Solid 8.5/10 and prob the best DC movie since Dark Knight to me(Dark Knight is the GOAT)

Big :salute: to Snyder for making this happen!

For Autumn :wow:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Well, I just finished. I don’t think it’s great but it’s much better than the Whedon joint. It’s a good movie.

I took some random notes throughout because I’m a nerd. :yeshrug:

The Flash intro was really cool.

Snyder really needs someone to help him with the music on his films. His movies always have like random Leonard Cohen songs and shyt playing in pivotal parts of the movie. His films are so hit or miss with the music. The only one choice I did like that’s wasn’t instrumental was the we thought good would outlive us song playing when Lois was at the Superman shrine.

The Martian Manhunter reveal from Ma Kent visiting Lois legit made me hit a :wow:.

They made Darkseid seem kinda bytch made in that flashback. He got arrowed up and clapped quick, easily. Looks like he got a Planet Fitness membership since then and now he with the shyts. :wow:

How the Flash (Ezra Miller) runs used to irk the shyt outta me, but it didn’t bother me this movie. It kinda fit for whatever reason.

The Victor background stuff was definitely needed. It added some heart to the film.

I can tell Snyder really cared about this: it’s the first thing he’s done since his daughter died. RIP to her.

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was way better. Yall calling for the snyder cut good move.

So Martian manhunter been around since superman and didn't do shyt
:russ:

Yo, to be fair.... every Meta and alien that's on planet Earth were hiding and not trying to be exposed until Zod pronounced the existence of Superman in Man of Steel. And Martain Manhunter was very fine to maintain his secrecy while monitoring Clark. And that's all due to how the world was divided on the Superman and him being an alien with those powers. Keep in mind, Wonder Woman was just as much in hiding. It was only when Doomsday emerged, was when she came into public like that.

I think Martain Manhunter didn't have faith in coming out, but Batman proved him wrong by seeking out people with special abilities to fight against a larger threat. And when Martian Manhunter learned how successful the newly created Justice League was, he decided to come out to Bruce.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just checked the run time.... 4 fukkING HOURS LONG :damn:

They shoulda stuck with the mini-series idea :snoop:

It's not like you are FORCED to watch it all at once. And how is it any different from binge watching 8 to 10 episode of a SERIES? Y'all be tripping with that runtime shyt, ESPECIALLY when this has actual chapters made for you so you can pause for a break.