Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Does this movie validate the theory that Zack Snyder wasn't the one fukking up the DCEU and that interference from the suits was the real problem?

I remember the narrative was that Snyder directed such a trash movie that weadon had to be brought in to Salvage the movie and the theater release was the best they could do with the shyt show left by Snyder.

I'm wondering how good those star wars films would have been without interference from the top :hubie:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm wondering how good those star wars films would have been without interference from the top :hubie:
Those movies were doomed the moment they appointed Kathleen Kennedy to head the starwars department. Even without interference from the top she would have injected her social beliefs into the stories because she cares more about her personal agenda than telling cohesive stories.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This movie was like a really good graphic novel brought to life. My only issue was the placement of the dream sequence.

The dream sequence makes perfect sense at the end to foreshadow the set up for a JL sequel if The Warners would had let Synder continue his JL version.

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Even on this shyt the shyt looks goofy.
But chill.
These muthafukkas really be thinking theyre the only people in the WORLD with large screen 4k tvs.

The WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white bubbles!!!
:deadmanny:

Oh dont you worry, in a month I'll have the 86inch 8k If I dont like 77inch oled if it makes you feel better:yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
we posting spoilers yet?

EwyTSLVXIAEzNCb