Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Okay.... The Snyder Cut adds context. What it doesn’t do is fundamentally add anything to the story. The 2017 movie is a hack job because when you edit this to fit even 150 minutes, you will be removing a lot. Joss Whedon was destined to take an L from the jump. Snyder would have as well. I guarantee the executives, as shady as their dealings may have been, were probably shytting themselves over this competent, but bloated movie. It works for streaming though.

I will say it again. All of these characters should have had solo outings first. That would have saved a whole lot of time. In retrospect, there’s no reason why Aquaman couldn’t have come out before JL. Superman dying, and bringing him back in story a short time later, is still stupid as fukk. You know what else was stupid as fukk, but was in the movie because it just looks cool? The black suit. It was simply just a wardrobe option. Another thing wasted. Like his death.

Also, I think I know why Iris was cut from the movie. That creeper move Barry pulled. What the fukk was that:russ:?

I’m not saying it’s not worth a watch. It’s very rare to see something like this. It’s worth it to see any differences there are. The story is the same. To me it’s just as shallow as the 2017 movie. Just more context. I guarantee had Snyder stayed on the movie, there would have been an extended cut like with BvS, because it would have needed it.
I guess you could watch...

Man of Steel
Batman vs. Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Justice League.

Cyborg movie is basically Justice League.

Flash movie always should be a Flashpoint sequel to JL.

Pretty sure Aquaman was a prequel to JL anyway...

WB forces it that way.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far the only thing Joss added to this movie is unnecessary sexual shyt.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bruhhhh... Just use the wide zoom feature on your TV. It'll be stretched but not cropped , tho.
These nikkas clearly on some dumb Marvel stan shyt...

The fact the only thing they can hate on is length and the aspect ratio is telling...

I'm 2.5 hours in and this shyt is definitely far superior to the original and I don't fukk with Snyder or DC on some stan shyt...